Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Look what Trump has done to the Americans, so many turned into bumbling idiots.
They were bumbling idiots before he came along, all Trump dd was put them in plain view

They really need to stop going to these nutty little places where a crowd of hundreds of idiots is gathered, and asking them questions.

Yes, any functioning adult can see that they’re Idiots. But those idiots are being put in front of millions of eyeballs. It reinforces the idiots on the couch.

Just accept that there are a litany of broken brained humans out there and ignore them. Why amplify that nonsense.

They really need to stop going to these nutty little places where a crowd of hundreds of idiots is gathered, and asking them questions.

Yes, any functioning adult can see that they’re Idiots. But those idiots are being put in front of millions of eyeballs. It reinforces the idiots on the couch.

Just accept that there are a litany of broken brained humans out there and ignore them. Why amplify that nonsense.
This is what I dont get. 50 million people voted Trump or something like that. Every time I see one interviewed they are crazier than bat sht. They are obviously looking for the crazies to interview. But where are the normal ones? Out of the 50 mill are there not some half intelligent humans that can string a sentence together and tell us why they keep backing Trump? They must be one or two in the 50 mill out there.

This is what I dont get. 50 million people voted Trump or something like that. Every time I see one interviewed they are crazier than bat sht. They are obviously looking for the crazies to interview. But where are the normal ones? Out of the 50 mill are there not some half intelligent humans that can string a sentence together and tell us why they keep backing Trump? They must be one or two in the 50 mill out there.

he’s not black, a woman, a commie or a dem.

The ones who are intelligent enough are not going to admit on air why they voted for him.

Americans really only have two choices, Republican or Democrat. Most people won't throw their vote away on other candidates unless they really believe in what they're campaigning on.

Look what Trump has done to the Americans, so many turned into bumbling idiots.

I wouldnt say turned, Americans by the general populace are quite dumb and in their own bubble of a world, Trump just emboldened them all, I live in the South so I encounter idiots on a daily

Americans really only have two choices, Republican or Democrat. Most people won't throw their vote away on other candidates unless they really believe in what they're campaigning on.
Trump, crazy stuff aside, has policies that most Republicans want, he got them a right wing Supreme Court which in turn trashed abortion rights and enhanced gun rights, he went after Obamacare and immigrants, he appointed 100's of judges that generally support right-wing ideology

The US case is probably going to be studied for centuries over sociology and political science. On one hand you have a democracy/representation system that was initially broken and since then has been twisted and tore apart more and more until it has become a parody of itself. On the other hand you have a mass media system that increasingly promotes polarization and extremism that appeals to specific groups of millions of people, who are fed targeted BS for breakfast, lunch and winner through different channels. The result? A broken system where broken people elect broken representatives who then perpetuate the broken system. Until something explodes of course, and then the guns (and this is a country that sanctifies them) come into play.

Ffs, I don't know what's worse, his rant or her Tweet defending him?

He is absolutely shitting himself though and yet again, he's wrong. He hasn't been indicted purely under the espionage act violations. He's such a fecking moron.

He is absolutely shitting himself though and yet again, he's wrong. He hasn't been indicted purely under the espionage act violations. He's such a fecking moron.

Once again his use of quotation marks is bewildering. What possible reason could there be for slapping quotes around a last name?

Loomer got Botox to make her look twenty years older. She’s certifiably nuts.

Oh yeah, Laura Loomer.
48076637-0-image-a-3_1631975288382.jpg

The most important aspect of the whole thing is going to be jury selection at the trial, all it takes for Trump to walk is a one juror to say not guilty, given FL is full of MAGA rats it'll be hard to keep all of them out of a jury

I wonder how brave a maga member on the jury would be though. They are extremely brave behind their keyboards and in their "own research" echo-chambers, but when the eyes of the world are glaring at you, one might not be so brave. Are members of the jury made public? I can't imagine they would be. I'm not even sure I'm happy that the 83 or so witnesses they have testifying against Trump are possibly being made public. Everybody and their Mother knows how insane Maga are. They are also loaded to the hilt with guns and ammo. If members of the Jury are anonymous (I'd be shocked if they're not. I just don't know if they are) then it may well be the case that people in their private personas know well Trump is guilty. They might not want to say it out loud in public, but they know deep down he has broken the law. Also, if somebody has reasonable doubt I imagine they would have to explain themselves to the other jurors in a way where it's simply not possible to counter their position. What we know from the recordings is that Trump absolutely knew the documents were classified. I'm not sure how a member of the jury would go about trying to explain why they don't believe Trump was holding classified documents.

The most important aspect of the whole thing is going to be jury selection at the trial, all it takes for Trump to walk is a one juror to say not guilty, given FL is full of MAGA rats it'll be hard to keep all of them out of a jury
He will try to bribe the jury in plain sight, that much is guaranteed.

I wonder how brave a maga member on the jury would be though. They are extremely brave behind their keyboards and in their "own research" echo-chambers, but when the eyes of the world are glaring at you, one might not be so brave. Are members of the jury made public? I can't imagine they would be. I'm not even sure I'm happy that the 83 or so witnesses they have testifying against Trump are possibly being made public. Everybody and their Mother knows how insane Maga are. They are also loaded to the hilt with guns and ammo. If members of the Jury are anonymous (I'd be shocked if they're not. I just don't know if they are) then it may well be the case that people in their private personas know well Trump is guilty. They might not want to say it out loud in public, but they know deep down he has broken the law. Also, if somebody has reasonable doubt I imagine they would have to explain themselves to the other jurors in a way where it's simply not possible to counter their position. What we know from the recordings is that Trump absolutely knew the documents were classified. I'm not sure how a member of the jury would go about trying to explain why they don't believe Trump was holding classified documents.
There are plenty of Maga nuts who don't broadcast what they are, that's one of the reasons polls are often way off base, and there are plenty who would suffer in the cause.

We all know Trump is guilty but he's an expert at getting out of stuff, he will find a way so the folks in charge need to be very careful, it only takes one and remember this is being held in his bailiwick