Donald Trump - GUILTY!

You guys are correct but unfortunately recent elections in this country has put the voter between a rock and a hard place. I've always said cutting of your nose to spite your face is dangerous while voting in this mess. This is where you go from a very poor candidate in Hillary to opening up a world of hurt under Trump.
I would absolutely love nothing more than a Newsom DeSantis head to head but until the other steps up it'll be an incumbent doing a slightly above average job running against a most likely convicted or about to be convicted criminal and traitor or a basic facist. Both of whom will use the office to settle scores and bring a sudden halt to anything left that is decent in this country. I know who's getting my vote.

Edit: Reagan had alzheimers for his whole 2nd term while his wife and the people who worked for the office covered for him. A massive problem that these two shambles of a political party deem not a problem.

That doesn't excuse the obvious fact that Biden is dangerously close to being unelectable based on his own cognitive decline. The fact that he's running against Trump isn't going to shield him from his own inability to communicate properly, which would only get worse if he's reelected and in his 80s.

Is there really any evidence of a cognitive recline?

How about that time he asked if a deceased congresswoman was present for his speech?

H3DVvu.gif

Don't get me wrong, Trump is batshit crazy. He's a narcissist and a compulsive liar, he's petty and viscious, and he doesn't know anything about real issues. He just spouts stuff. I wish he'd go away forever.

But, he isn't showing his age the same way Biden is. Have we seen Trump falling on stage or anywhere else? No. Have we seen clear examples of cognitive decline? I wouldn't say so.

This is not an endorsement of Trump in any way. Just a comment on what might be an hindrance for Biden in the GE.

Yes?

Don't recall, but it's never a bad time to revisit the highlights of the previous admin.

For us, no. There is no bad time. For those supporting for him or voting for him. ..... It doesn't matter and they wouldn't believe it anyway, and if they did they would defend it.

It's gone beyond anything we have ever known or seen before

I don't know Baier particularly, but for Fox News he has done a good job on this interview.

Some assessment of the interview. Its akin to the Prince Andrew interview whereby it has actually screwed him up even more.

Obviously it's clear as day he's lying and fumbling around with his story, but let's say he wasn't, and he was genuinely that absent minded. Not a chance someone like that should he given a look in as US President. He's absolutely butchered any sort of defence that could have been used. Once somebody starts changing their story it's game over.

He doesn't seem like the force of nature he was back in 2016, he looks slightly gaunt and ragged, and his attempts at sounding tough and dismissive are far less convincing.

He doesn't seem like the force of nature he was back in 2016, he looks slightly gaunt and ragged, and his attempts at sounding tough and dismissive are far less convincing.

Yeah agreed. The first thing that came to my mind when hearing him in the interview was that he sounded nervous.

Yeah agreed. The first thing that came to my mind when hearing him in the interview was that he sounded nervous.
Of course he's nervous, no matter all the bluster, bravado and denials in public, he knows he's been caught and that he is almost certainly going to spend most, if not all of, the rest of his life in jail

The obvious parallel between Trump and Saddam here is that neither has character. It's a reason why I want to see Trump exposed as that kind of pathetic old man as time goes by and as control slips further away from him, whether in a debate or during a trial.
Good parallel.

It might be dawning on him that his
Of course he's nervous, no matter all the bluster, bravado and denials in public, he knows he's been caught and that he is almost certainly going to spend most, if not all of, the rest of his life in jail

Music to mine, and a lot of people's ears. Trump supporters have the most intense euphoric recall. They'd have you believe poor Donnie only wanted to help.

It might be dawning on him that his

Music to mine, and a lot of people's ears. Trump supporters have the most intense euphoric recall. They'd have you believe poor Donnie only wanted to help.
I'm more concerned how the more radical Trumpers might react if he's jailed, there's some seriously deluded people out there with an arsenal of guns

I'm more concerned how the more radical Trumpers might react if he's jailed, there's some seriously deluded people out there with an arsenal of guns

A couple of army commandos just need to take out some gun nuts and the rest will be running home to Ma in the hills. This revolution will be pussified.

A couple of army commandos just need to take out some gun nuts and the rest will be running home to Ma in the hills. This revolution will be pussified.
Half of these gun nuts are former military, they're not all running for the hills

I saw an Occupy Democrats post saying how Trump could end up with a cushty plea deal as most of the documents in question are very sensitive and he could threaten to reveal their contents in court and most would not be possible to submit anyway as they would not be able to clear the jury for the level of classification required.

They had their fundraiser at the bottom and it felt very grifty.

I saw an Occupy Democrats post saying how Trump could end up with a cushty plea deal as most of the documents in question are very sensitive and he could threaten to reveal their contents in court and most would not be possible to submit anyway as they would not be able to clear the jury for the level of classification required.

Taking a leaf out of Trump's playbook by the sound of it, I don't think there is any way Trump will be getting any kind of plea deal, he won't even admit he did anything wrong never mind illegal

Pretty certain the live transmission will be severely delayed just because of this eventuality.

Half of these gun nuts are former military, they're not all running for the hills

Those ex-military should be scared the most. They'll know exactly what's coming for them while they're 'protected' on either side by pussies.