Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Those ex-military should be scared the most. They'll know exactly what's coming for them while they're 'protected' on either side by pussies.
By the time that happens it'll be too late, a massacre will have occurred and anybody who perpetrates such a massacre likely knows they're gonna die so probably don't care

By the time that happens it'll be too late, a massacre will have occurred and anybody who perpetrates such a massacre likely knows they're gonna die so probably don't care

Yeah those types likely crave their very own gotterdammerung.

This is what happens when you don't have any actual policy goals, Trump went from freeing some non-violent drug offenders to calling for their deaths a few months ago, to now saying "maybe not after all".

Many other examples of this, and yet, Trumpism is still very popular in the GOP, anyone against it gets called a "RINO" and so on, but what the heck is Trumpism anyway? Other than i guess shutting down the border, if you subscribe to Trump's beliefs, they change every month or so.

so many funny moments in this whole Trump saga the last 5 years

my favourite is the four seasons landscape gardening press conference

This is what happens when you don't have any actual policy goals, Trump went from freeing some non-violent drug offenders to calling for their deaths a few months ago, to now saying "maybe not after all".

Many other examples of this, and yet, Trumpism is still very popular in the GOP, anyone against it gets called a "RINO" and so on, but what the heck is Trumpism anyway? Other than i guess shutting down the border, if you subscribe to Trump's beliefs, they change every month or so.

The problem is the trumpist nutcases have so little critical thinking that they can't even understand what happen there and move on to the next stupid slogan like "build the wall" or "space force"

Was that when black hair dye was streaming down both sides of his face during a press conference?
I was thinking it might have been an interview with Chris Cuomo but it could have been a press conference, I just remember thinking at the time he was on something, eyes bulging and almost popping out of his head

FzOXgrfXgAEL8bI

Funny how he is crying about retribution when he defined himself as being able to undertake retribution if he was re-elected.

Trump setting up the big lie, volume 2. And when Trump is beaten, just watch his followers refer to his post and declare in awe "See! He warned us! He knew! He has been robbed again! Deep Sate! Civil War!!"

He just takes total advantage of his supporters' stupidity it's bewildering. Or perhaps their total contempt for truth. The ones that he uses the most believe in him the most.

I haven't checked Newsmax yet today, but I guarantee you there will he an influx of comments talking about planted documents. Maga are so insanely predictable. Trump tells lies, Maga unquestionably absorb and go into repeat mode. Wash, rinse, repeat.

It's why it is so hilarious when you get your self professed Maga researcher who comes on in total arrogance, calling anybody and everyone who isn't Maga, "Sheeple."

Special counsel Jack Smith has compelled at least two Republican fake electors to testify to a federal grand jury in Washington in recent weeks by giving them limited immunity, part of a current push by federal prosecutors to swiftly nail down evidence in the sprawling criminal investigation into efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

The testimony, described to CNN by people familiar with the situation, comes after a year of relative dormancy around the fake electors portion of the investigation and as a parade of related witnesses are being told to appear before the grand jury with no chance for delay.

That activity could signal that investigators are nearing at least some charging decisions in a part of the 2020 election probe, sources added. It also comes just as the special counsel’s office filed charges against former President Donald Trump for his handling of classified documents.

The actions of many in the GOP should genuinely be considered treasonous at this point.

Trump himself and those most ardent clingers on around him are definitely in that camp.

We can only hope history shows them as such. Hopefully we don’t have to wait too long for it.

I get the feeling the rats are scurrying off the sinking ship in epic style. More and more are going to turn on Trump, and each will be branded a RINO by Maga. They can scream and moan all they want, but the shit is hitting the fan no matter.

The actions of many in the GOP should genuinely be considered treasonous at this point.

Trump himself and those most ardent clingers on around him are definitely in that camp.

We can only hope history shows them as such. Hopefully we don’t have to wait too long for it.

I just want to see those MAGA politicians arrested for as long as cases against them are solid.

There is a time when an example should be made out of them and it is now.

I get the feeling the rats are scurrying off the sinking ship in epic style. More and more are going to turn on Trump, and each will be branded a RINO by Maga. They can scream and moan all they want, but the shit is hitting the fan no matter.

McCarthy is ontape saying he knows for a fact trump is on a Russian payroll. With Paul Ryan and Steve Scalise no less.

McCarthy is ontape saying he knows for a fact trump is on a Russian payroll. With Paul Ryan and Steve Scalise no less.
McCarthy is a traitor as well then if he has these "facts"

I've watched enough crime shows over the years to know that eventually criminals turn on one another to save their own skin. I will never quite understand how criminals don't foresee this. Most if not all human beings are inherently selfish. I don't always mean selfish in a bad way. It's part of our survival mechanism, and needless to say we can sort of put to death that aspect of our personalities on a daily basis and think of others before ourselves. Where crime is concerned, however, thinking of others is not on the table. As a result, fear of violent repercussions are used by criminals to keep people loyal. It's not as easy to do this in politics. It's not like Trump can have people whacked and expect to get away with it. So he has used manipulation and fear to control the Republican party instead. I imagine he has all sorts of dirt on people.

When the fear that comes from the prosecution outweighs the fear Trump can bestow upon the GOP, rats start to scutter down the pipes like it's going out of fashion. Trump's world of power is imploding. It was always going to be unsustainable.