Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Meh. Biden knows trump is the next prime minister so just putting him in jail whilst he cans. Trump is the best president for the USA.

America is just another Qatar with a different race of people.

He doesn’t give a crap about other countries & he cares about America specifically.

He even said it himself.

He doesn’t give a crap about China for example and is a proper businessman trying to raise America.

Trying to go sentence by sentence here:
  • There's no PM in the US.
  • There is separation of powers of the state in the US, which means the Executive (President) can't mess with the Judicial (SC, federal and state courts). In fact, the SC leans heavily to Republicans, with 3 of their 9 members appointed by Trump himself (Zero by Biden).
  • I don't think that the best POTUS is one that's currently prosecuted and indicted for crimes commited before (Hush payments to Stormy Daniels), during (attempts to commit election fraud, attempting an uprising) and after (stealing confidential information and showing -possibly selling it- to foreign powers in what constitutes treason) his tenure. Moreover, his presidency was a disaster in which he did nothing of what he promised, got millions killed and unemployed and was one of the very few POTUS to not get inmediately reelected.
  • Qatar is a state. America is a continent. They both have the same race of people. You know, the human race.
  • After he stopped caring about other countries and only cared about the US (not America), the US got considerably worse because of that. In a way, as a nation they're still paying for that.
  • He is a politician. Politicians tend to lie. Therefore, "he said it himself" is not as strong an argument as you think.
  • Specifically considering China, during the time he didn't give a crap about China the US got spied by China, entered a trade war with China, lost business deals and partners to China, and got millions of his people killed due to a virus that started in China. So, not a great plan.
  • I'm struggling to consider that a man without succesful business is a "proper business man". Maybe a failed one.

Last edited:
I find these posts truly fascinating. I genuinely can't imagine what journey it would take to arrive at these claims in 2023 on a football forum.

Why is Russel Brand sticking up for him? It makes no sense.

Why not? He’s a contrarian and narcissist asshole who loves to be the centre of attention. In addition to this he massively overrates his own intelligence and his ability to think critically.
It makes perfect sense for him to do so.

Poor @Bebestation is about to get a taste of marxcafe, when everyone piles on the poor guy just expressing his view which happens to go against the majority. Bunch of commie fascists...

Because he's a wanker.
Why not? He’s a contrarian and narcissist asshole who loves to be the centre of attention. In addition to this he massively overrates his own intelligence and his ability to think critically.
It makes perfect sense for him to do so.
Because he an edgelord grifter who has gone all in on a revenue stream.

The lad is Alex Jones after he swallowed a thesaurus and went on a yoga retreat.

Harsh on @esmufc07

Poor @Bebestation is about to get a taste of marxcafe, when everyone piles on the poor guy just expressing his view which happens to go against the majority. Bunch of commie fascists...
That's a contradiction of the highest order

He doesn’t give a crap about other countries & he cares about America specifically.

He even said it himself.

He doesn’t give a crap about China for example and is a proper businessman trying to raise America.

Okay, time to take your pills.

I'm pretty sure he was joking, but in any case let me introduce you to these guys:

2560px-National_Bolshevik_Party_flag.svg.png

Also, North Korea is definitely democratic, it says so in its name.

Bebestation is the kind of Trump supporter you find at rallys that Jordan Klepper interviews and makes fun of "I lurveeee my country" country folk

He even said it himself.

:lol:

He is free to do so, however, its the same as i've said with CNN doing the townhall, why entertain insane people, at all?

Certain things aren't worth debating anymore.
The town hall was not a situation where Trump could find himself at a disadvantage. Having an actual opponent with solid preparation is.

I would watch that debate just to see the kind of pathetic and vulnerable man Trump actually is.

The town hall was not a situation where Trump could find himself at a disadvantage. Having an actual opponent with solid preparation is.

I would watch that debate just to see the kind of pathetic and vulnerable man Trump actually is.

Doesn't matter how well you prep, even Batman with prep time couldn't keep up with all the lies that comes out of his mouth every few seconds.

Let me ask you this though, would you watch this debate if it was some random guy in Trump's place, or is he only validated because of his status in society?

Famous people can be hold insane views too.

Doesn't matter how well you prep, even Batman with prep time couldn't keep up with all the lies that comes out of his mouth every few seconds.

Let me ask you this though, would you watch this debate if it was some random guy in Trump's place, or is he only validated because of his status in society?

Yes they can but they aren't generally running to become President

Yes they can but they aren't generally running to become President

Okay, so lets amplify his insane views, making it even more likely he becomes president?

Media is largely responsible for Trump winning in 2016, you know.

Okay, so lets amplify his insane views, making it even more likely he becomes president?

Media is largely responsible for Trump winning in 2016, you know.
No they weren't, most media outlets were against him, Trump got elected because people hated Hillary Clinton more

No they weren't, most media outlets were against him, Trump got elected because people hated Hillary Clinton more

Of course they were, they gave him billions of dollars of free press coverage, and not just when he was presidential nominee, they gave him a lot when he was just a primary candidate.

You can like it or not, censorship works, who talks about Alex Jones anymore? Well, basically no one, cause he got shut down, simple, and the world is much better of.

Some views are not worth entertaining, certain people are not worth entertaining.

Why is Russel Brand sticking up for him? It makes no sense.

Russel Brand has gone down the far right rabbit hole for a while now pretty much since everyone put two and two together and got four regarding a certain rumours ghosting around for years.

Isn't the Trump jury all from Florida which pretty much means this case is just a waste of time and he still get off

Russel Brand has gone down the far right rabbit hole for a while now pretty much since everyone put two and two together and got four regarding a certain rumours ghosting around for years.

Isn't the Trump jury all from Florida which pretty much means this case is just a waste of time and he still get off
The jury will be from a blue county.

This will be one of the two trials that finds Trump guilty.

There is a clientele for Jordan Klepper's coverage of insanity among ordinary Republican voters.

As for Trump, I will quote William McRaven about that time spent close to Saddam Hussein.

Admiral William McRaven said:
In the first couple of days [after the capture], he [Saddam] was arrogant, he was pompous. But as the days went on, when he didn't have his generals, he didn't have his handmaidens, and he didn't have his palaces, he quickly became just kind of a pathetic old man. And I say contrast that with the great character of someone like Nelson Mandela, who spent decades incarcerated and, because he was a man of great character, came out as strong as he went in. Saddam Hussein was a man who had no character and quickly proved that in a couple of days of being incarcerated.

The obvious parallel between Trump and Saddam here is that neither has character. It's a reason why I want to see Trump exposed as that kind of pathetic old man as time goes by and as control slips further away from him, whether in a debate or during a trial.

Of course they were, they gave him billions of dollars of free press coverage, and not just when he was presidential nominee, they gave him a lot when he was just a primary candidate.

You can like it or not, censorship works, who talks about Alex Jones anymore? Well, basically no one, cause he got shut down, simple, and the world is much better of.

Some views are not worth entertaining, certain people are not worth entertaining.
So basically the media should not give coverage to people you find objectionable