Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Which stopper is it, which letter?

I used to have seven of the stoppers, could never complete the set.

It's a 'n' letter stopper that I have which I assume is easiest to find since there are 2. The bourbon is so hard to find now, I could not imagine getting all of them. Guess we should move this over to the bourbon conversation thread.

To get back on topic, I imagine Trump will drag all of these out until he dies of old age.

This is unbelievable

I’d say it’s very believable actually, but I know what you mean.

Christie seems like the most reasonable Republican candidate in this race so far. Obviously, he has a snowballs chance in hell of winning the nomination, but he’s probably the kind of guy that could beat Biden.

If Trump "wins", as in, the electoral college but lose by millions of votes again, he will self-pardon himself.

It will no doubt end up at the supreme court, and they will probably say its okay.

If Trump "wins", as in, the electoral college but lose by millions of votes again, he will self-pardon himself.

It will no doubt end up at the supreme court, and they will probably say its okay.
I wouldn't bet on the SC saying that, the SC have made quite a few decisions recently that weren't as was expected

Kinda sucks that Christie has no chance, he'd be a much better President than the rest of that field.

Meh. Biden knows trump is the next prime minister so just putting him in jail whilst he cans. Trump is the best president for the USA.

America is just another Qatar with a different race of people.

What makes Trump the best president/prime minister for the USA? Specifically.

He doesn’t give a crap about other countries & he cares about America specifically.

He even said it himself.

He doesn’t give a crap about China for example and is a proper businessman trying to raise America.

What makes Trump the best president/prime minister for the USA? Specifically.
He hires the best people, has the cleverest ideas and wants what's best for Murica - I know this because he has said it himself and Jesus wouldn't bless a liar with this obvious holy wisdom.

He doesn’t give a crap about other countries & he cares about America specifically.

He even said it himself.

He doesn’t give a crap about China for example and is a proper businessman trying to raise America.
:lol:

Was wondering why it took so long to get a live one in this thread.

He even said it himself.

He doesn't give the slightest crap about anyone other than himself. Boris is the UK equivalent. Trump lite.

I’d say it’s very believable actually, but I know what you mean.

Christie seems like the most reasonable Republican candidate in this race so far. Obviously, he has a snowballs chance in hell of winning the nomination, but he’s probably the kind of guy that could beat Biden.
Which is mental, given he himself is an utter basket case crook

Meh. Biden knows trump is the next prime minister so just putting him in jail whilst he cans. Trump is the best president for the USA.

America is just another Qatar with a different race of people.
Oh dear. President not Prime Minister
Secondly Trump is nothing more than a grifter. Always has been. His priorities come first

He even said it himself.

Donald Trump is a cheating, lying, grifter, crook and those are just the polite names you can call him, you're either a WUM or you've been trapped in a room for a week with only Newsmax, Fox and One America News for company