Donald Trump - GUILTY!

The tender cues towards cultism definitely is strong here. I blame the education system & media for people that don’t know how to question things.
I wonder how many people know what today, June 14, is, that should tell you a little about the education system and using Google is cheating :)

I wonder how many people know what today, June 14, is, that should tell you a little about the education system and using Google is cheating :)

National Bourbon day?

Edit:I know this is an important thread but quickly @Red in STL can you give the answer because I’m cheating and googling and I still don’t know the answer

Last edited:
True. I guess the main thing is that there is enough criminality in what he did even without anything conclusive on the foreign connections (yet). It’s not needed for a successful case against him.

If people are arguing that there is no smoking gun, they are just plain idiots.

They accept he’s fecked up at least, it’s just the motivation behind what he’s done.

I say there’s enough circumstantial evidence to fully believe he’s sold the secrets to the likes of the Saudis/Qataris/Russians/Chinese/etc in exchange for a feck ton of cash, they think we should wait.

I get the need for absolute proof and truth, it’s just frustrating when it’s so blindingly obvious. We’re not in a court of law but having those specific documents only means one thing surely.

Can't stand the stuff personally

As we're in a Man United forum it should perhaps be National Boddington's Day

Shame and absolutely not!

However, as a compromise I will have Blantons tonight as it starts with a B, like Boddington.

However, as a compromise I will have Blantons tonight as it starts with a B, like Boddington.
National Alcoholic Beverage Day caters for everyone :)

Bourbon & Whiskey - yuk, same with tequila - I'm more a beer man
Agreed on Tequila, though one of my mates who collects all sorts of spirits let me taste a very fancy tequila which was actually delicious. Though it just didn't taste anything at all like the gasoline you swallow with salt and lemon.

I'm currently in Champagne in France and bought a very weird bottle of rum with fruit floating around in it. Will open that during the Oranje game tonight.

Agreed on Tequila, though one of my mates who collects all sorts of spirits let me taste a very fancy tequila which was actually delicious. Though it just didn't taste anything at all like the gasoline you swallow with salt and lemon.

I'm currently in Champagne in France and bought a very weird bottle of rum with fruit floating around in it. Will open that during the Oranje game tonight.
Are you sure that isn't just an alcopop?

Lucky man, Blanton’s is as rare as rocking horse shit these days.

I am rationing my pre-pandemic bottle I got for Christmas a few years ago. Also, I lied, it will be tomorrow night during the US/Mex game. The only way I have maintained my rationing is that i can only be poured when the US plays. Lord knows the World Cup was a disaster for my remaining stock. :(

:wenger:

No I'm quite sure it's a local rum with dried fruit in it. Well either that or these French people fecked me like they did in @nimic's Europa Universalis thread.
Not looked in that thread at all but this the French, fecking you is what they do!

I am rationing my pre-pandemic bottle I got for Christmas a few years ago. Also, I lied, it will be tomorrow night during the US/Mex game. The only way I have maintained my rationing is that i can only be poured when the US plays. Lord knows the World Cup was a disaster for my remaining stock. :(
Best stay out of the takeover thread then, that would be surefire way of drinking the remaining stock

Best stay out of the takeover thread then, that would be surefire way of drinking the remaining stock
That is why I tied it to the US National Team and not United. No way the bottle would have lasted through half an Ole year.

Average life expectancy for a man in the US is 73.

Happy 77th birthday Mr Trump.

IMG-20230615-WA0014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I’ve been wanting to try Blantons solely because of John Wick and me being easily influenced. I asked for it a while back for my birthday, and they got it wrong. Opening it up and being unable to hide the disappointment, “this is lovely but it’s not the one John drinks…”

I’ve been wanting to try Blantons solely because of John Wick and me being easily influenced. I asked for it a while back for my birthday, and they got it wrong. Opening it up and being unable to hide the disappointment, “this is lovely but it’s not the one John drinks…”
I have had Blantons at a few restaraunts and not found it that special, but I did luck out and buy a bottle of it when it was available at my neighborhood store just for the novelty of it (the bottle and stopper are really cool). Plan to save it for a special occasion. Found myself really enjoying the ones finished in port barrels like Angels Envy.
Actually, if Trump gets convicted, maybe that's the special day I was wating for to open the Blantons. Hell, that may call for some Pappy if I could find it.

I'm not sure he can't be all 3.
He certainly could, I wouldn't deny that but I doubt we'll ever find out, even if they couldn't charge him and prove it in court I'm confident that someone would have leaked details if they thought that was the case

I have had Blantons at a few restaraunts and not found it that special, but I did luck out and buy a bottle of it when it was available at my neighborhood store just for the novelty of it (the bottle and stopper are really cool). Plan to save it for a special occasion. Found myself really enjoying the ones finished in port barrels like Angels Envy.
Actually, if Trump gets convicted, maybe that's the special day I was wating for to open the Blantons. Hell, that may call for some Pappy if I could find it.
Which stopper is it, which letter?

I used to have seven of the stoppers, could never complete the set.