Donald Trump - GUILTY!

More reactions

This guys that insist on Biden and the Dems doing the arresting should go write 1776 times in the blackboard "Executive, Legislative and Judicial". Not to start mentioning that the judiciary top branch is 1/3 Dem apointees, 1/3 Trump apointees, and 1/3 other GOP apointees.

Let’s say we reach the primaries without the trial having started, and without further indictments. Does Trump still win it over Rob DeSanctimonious?

As a non-American, everything that keeps emerging on Trump is absolutely hilarious to be honest.

As a non-American, everything that keeps emerging on Trump is absolutely hilarious to be honest.

I dunno, the rot we have seen in the Sates is filtering into our political landscape in Ireland. And the fact the already unhinged talking points have even less relevance here doesn't seem to matter.

I dunno, the rot we have seen in the Sates is filtering into our political landscape in Ireland. And the fact the already unhinged talking points have even less relevance here doesn't seem to matter.
No, I totally understand the ramifications Trump has had and will continue to have globally but despite that, it's just surreal to see the absolute lunacy in the US because of him over the last 6 years. And it keeps continuing with this ongoing indictment.

bEgJsY3.png

:lol: :lol:

I'm not on Truth Social but apparently Trump has posted over 30 times today and all are as expected, batshit crazy.

I've only seen one or two posted here and on Twitter though.

It's different if the person you are indicting has a real shot of winning the presidency and if the incumbent president is accused of a very similar albeit seemingly less serious thing.

What are you talking about? The law should apply equally to everyone. Obviously.

And Biden is not accused of the same thing. Trump was charged not just because he retained documents. He was charged because he deceitfully retained them even after being asked if he had any more. A bit like complaining that someone is prosecuted for a police chase at high speed that resulted in injuries because someone else wasn't prosectuted for a parking offence. They both involve a car but that is about it.

And of course there are all of the other serious charges.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jun/09/donald-trump-indictment-unsealed-mar-a-lago

Last edited: