Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Don't forget GA. That takes off the middle of next month.
That's just indictments, that actual court case for that, given what's happening, is probably after the election

Only one of these 3 cases is likely to be tried before the election so given the Feds case is pretty much a lam dunk it should go first, Trump's on tape literally saying what he did so if he doesn't lose then something fishy is going on

No telling exactly, but some legal minds feel that it is close to its 'wrap up' stage. It was always going to take longer than the documents case.

I think he's also about due for the next investigation for crimes we don't know about yet, by his track record.

I think he's also about due for the next investigation for crimes we don't know about yet, by his track record.
The GA case is still outstanding, that's plenty for now

Damn, he was even hiding documents from his own lawyers.
He also told his lawyers to destroy documents.
Fecker was on a roll.

Where are the blokes defending him or playing devil's advocate this morning?

The sad reality is he wont be alive by the time he gets jailed. They will drag this out for years with appeals.

Does this guy actually exist ?
He does, and he looks like a guy you don't mess with!
images

I honestly think there is good chance that Trump is so stupid that he did not, and still does not, understand the severity of what he did. His actions could just as well be pure hubris and entitlement, as it could be premeditated actions with any real intent. Now that is not a defense of course - ignorance of the law is no excuse, especially for the POTUS. But we have seen so many examples of his stupidity, that I wouldn't rule it out.

Not Trump fan in any way but this is farcical. You indict a president for treason and spying or espionage of the highest order

You dont just indict them for mishandling a document. No matter how by the book the charges are this reeks foul play to either gain fame by the prosecution or a more sinister play to tackle Trump from running in 2024.

And if God forbid he's send to jail there's gonna be riot. His rabid supporter will think that's a straight coup and as much as i loathe them you cant actually blame them for thinking that way.

Again. Not Trump supporter but you just dont do this to a running presidential candidate without serious beyond reasonable doubt charges. Mishandling a top secret document in his own office? Negligent stupidity at best

You arrest them for stealing a can of coke. The law by definition must be universal or its just a system of privilege. Which is grand, if that's what you want, but it's not democracy.

Again, not punishing a crime for fear of reprisals is another characteristic of failed democracy.

I take the 'Caesar's Wife' approach to this and expect higher standards for elected representatives.

If anything the negligence and stupidity that you think is nothing should be things that exclude one from high office.

I honestly think there is good chance that Trump is so stupid that he did not, and still does not, understand the severity of what he did. His actions could just as well be pure hubris and entitlement, as it could be premeditated actions with any real intent. Now that is not a defense of course - ignorance of the law is no excuse, especially for the POTUS. But we have seen so many examples of his stupidity, that I wouldn't rule it out.
It's hard to see how he gets out of this one, he's on tape admitting it

He's going to find out the hard way that people will only lie for him to a certain point, and that stops once that threshold arrives, the threshold being that lying to investigators or in a court of law gets you a whole heap of shit you don't want to be near

Damn, he was even hiding documents from his own lawyers.
He also told his lawyers to destroy documents.
Fecker was on a roll.

Where are the blokes defending him or playing devil's advocate this morning?

A little mishandling here and there, nothing to see here folks.

PS: I expect an arrest effort from the FBI at least similar to the one on Texeira.

If Trump wins the election, it will effectively end intelligence sharing with the US.

:lol: She's so not wrong though. Well maybe except the posting pics on Social Media and taking them to school bit.

I'd be delving through those each time I took a shit if they were stored in my bathroom.