Donald Trump - GUILTY!

:lol: That's amazing.

On a serious note, before I went to work earlier, i read a very long thread from a legal expert. They apparently worked for the DoJ and still practice law. I've tried to find the thread but can't as it wasn't an account I've seen before, nor follow and I didn't like any of the Tweets in the thread.

Basically, the author said that this could go on for a very long time and possibly, well after the next election, for various reasons.

The one thing that is worrying me about that and wasn't mentioned in the thread is, would Trump still be allowed to run for President? And say he was and won, could he not pardon himself? I know it was discussed a lot during his Presidency after rumours circulated that he was going to pardon himself if he was charged or convicted of anything back then, but I can only remember that most couldn't answer the question or were unsure as it has never been done before.

Or another scenario, say DeSantis (or any other Republican) won if Trump couldn't run, then could they pardon Trump?

After all the excitement of the indictment those questions are niggling away at me.

It's different if the person you are indicting has a real shot of winning the presidency and if the incumbent president is accused of a very similar albeit seemingly less serious thing.

i find it amazing how this has been able to stick with alot of people even though its entirely untrue. Nuance is a bitch

:lol: That's amazing.

On a serious note, before I went to work earlier, i read a very long thread from a legal expert. They apparently worked for the DoJ and still practice law. I've tried to find the thread but can't as it wasn't an account I've seen before, nor follow and I didn't like any of the Tweets in the thread.

Basically, the author said that this could go on for a very long time and possibly, well after the next election, for various reasons.

The one thing that is worrying me about that and wasn't mentioned in the thread is, would Trump still be allowed to run for President? And say he was and won, could he not pardon himself? I know it was discussed a lot during his Presidency after rumours circulated that he was going to pardon himself if he was charged or convicted of anything back then, but I can only remember that most couldn't answer the question or were unsure as it has never been done before.

Or another scenario, say DeSantis (or any other Republican) won if Trump couldn't run, then could they pardon Trump?

After all the excitement of the indictment those questions are niggling away at me.
DeSantis or any President could for Federal crimes and there would be nothing anyone could do about it, State stuff is a different matter though

i find it amazing how this has been able to stick with alot of people even though its entirely untrue. Nuance is a bitch
Aside from that, they all seem to be missing the big point the GOP used to chant out, you can't charge a sitting president

DeSantis or any President could for Federal crimes and there would be nothing anyone could do about it, State stuff is a different matter though

Yeah I know the State stuff is different and he can't be pardoned, but these are Federal charges aren't they?

Yeah, I can smell a pardon coming.... If he or another Republican gets in that is.

Yeah I know the State stuff is different and he can't be pardoned, but these are Federal charges aren't they?

Yeah, I can smell a pardon coming.... If he or another Republican gets in that is.
I don't think it would be a given TBH

Don’t rule out Trump being convicted and sentenced to prison, Biden winning reelection, and then Biden pardoning Trump as an olive branch. Biden is just the sort of deluded politician who would think this gesture would suddenly make the MAGAts sane again.

Don’t rule out Trump being convicted and sentenced to prison, Biden winning reelection, and then Biden pardoning Trump as an olive branch. Biden is just the sort of deluded politician who would think this gesture would suddenly make the MAGAts sane again.

Yeah, that did cross my mind as well. It really would be an olive branch and could help quell any uprising. I'm aware that I'm kind of being the merchant of doom with pardon talk, but to add to that I really do think the MAGATS could riot over this.

There has already been talk of Prosecutors and their families being threatened and being doxed with their details put online. There are also hundreds of Tweets where people are threatening to riot or cause harm to Democrats etc.

if these brainwashed morons can't even see the fact he is guilty and how severe the crimes he has committed are, then they are definitely stupid enough to carry out the threats they have been making.

I see all the nights on the sniff with Donny Jr are catching up with her. Damn she looks rough as feck.

The best part is her saying she's a prosecutor and Trump hasn't broken any laws yet only a couple of hours ago The National Archives came out and refuted what Trump and his lawyers had been saying..

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/06/09/...im-classified-documents-indictment/index.html

Then she says that Trump had the files stored securely. In the ballroom of a fecking holiday resort I mean how fecking desperate is she? :lol:

Last edited:
I get the impression that most gops don't actually think or claim he didn't do it.

yet somehow it is still a corruption of justice that he's been charged.

And then someone pulls of his mask Scooby Doo style and it turns out he's actually Karl Rove.

It wasn't a joke suggestion. He's going to get pardoned anyway, and it rips the sting out of his/republican sails and gives him the assumption of guilt, whilst leaving him open to the more dangerous indictments.

It wasn't a joke suggestion. He's going to get pardoned anyway, and it rips the sting out of his/republican sails and gives him the assumption of guilt, whilst leaving him open to the more dangerous indictments.
I think the president shouldnt be able to pardon people at all since it undermines the justice system. He can have his day in court and if he's guilty he is punished. Pardoning people is for medieval kings (or the 21th century Dutch king). Weirdly archaic power if you ask me.

Not a chance, nil, nada.

Biden should pardon him.

Only if or when Trump's health seriously deteriorates while in prison. Otherwise, what's the point of having a rule of law if someone like Trump never sees prison for what he did? Even after some prison time, Trump deserves to be under house arrest for the rest of his miserable existence at the very least.

For the record, former president Park Geun-hye spent over 4 years in a South Korean prison between her arrest on 31 March 2017 and her release on 31 December 2021. Then-President Moon Jae-in only proceeded with the pardon (24 December 2021) when Park's health deteriorated, after the sentence for Park's crimes was originally upheld to go on for 20 years.

Feck pardoning him. He’s unremorseful, will use the pardon to justify the fact that he is was wrongfully convicted and will cause more damage to America.
People only think about the consequences and division of dealing with Trump but never think about the long term consequences of letting him off with shit after shit.
The idea there can’t be someone more dangerous than Trump is fanciful.