Donald Trump - GUILTY!

He does, and he looks like a guy you don't mess with!
images
zvW6Bq_Y_400x400.jpg

If Trump wins the election, it will effectively end intelligence sharing with the US.

The talk of Europe distancing itself from the US is being ridiculed now (largely appropriately), but we shouldn't forget that the Presidency of Trump is a large reason why it got so loud this time. There really is no telling what a Trump-led US could do as far as foreign policy goes, and there's no guarantee that whomever the Republicans pick in the post-Trump era won't be just as bad.

:lol: She's so not wrong though. Well maybe except the posting pics on Social Media and taking them to school bit.

I'd be delving through those each time I took a shit if they were stored in my bathroom.

She's absolutely spot on.

Also worth noting that Mar-a-lago has already apprehended Chinese spies who charmed their way onto the property.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50553805

The indictment states that Trump held onto military documents, plans for invasions, US nuclear capabilities, intelligence collection methods, vulnerabilities of the US and its allies to attack, and so on. These aren't just his love letters from Kim Jong Un, these are secrets that Trump sold or traded to our enemies.

Hilarious, very serious, and not really surprising.

Grinds my gears a bit when people hand him the "stupid" defence.

She's absolutely spot on.

Also worth noting that Mar-a-lago has already apprehended Chinese spies who charmed their way onto the property.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50553805

Yup, and the perfect time for this to be posted again.

pics and the ease they were taken are just absolutely insane. Especially now we know he often took Top Secret documents home with him. I wonder how many were stored there when these were taken? That aside, it's clear he was sharing secrets as well.

The implications of all this are so much worse than anyone ever thought or feared.

‘Stand back & stand by’ vibes. Replies are rather, well…

That worked out really well for them on January 6th. Something to keep in mind is that Nixon was wildly popular right up until he resigned from office. We look back on the Watergate era as being an irresistible force that drove him from office, but in reality the Republicans stood with Nixon shoulder to shoulder until he bolted. These Trumpanzees are still living in a fantasy world, plus they are led by a bunch of doofuses like Gaetz, Scalise, Jordan, Stefanik, Boebert, Greene, Gomert, Tuberville, and so on. It's Cletus the Slack-jawed Yokel versus the best federal prosecutors in history.

Just got this email…

The Deep State tried to DESTROY our movement earlier this year when a Soros-backed state prosecutor INDICTED and ARRESTED me.​
But patriots like YOU refused to surrender our country to the Radical Left and valiantly defended our America First movement.​
We surged in the polls. We broke fundraising records. We proved to be UNBREAKABLE.​
Now, our enemies are testing the TRUE strength and resolve of our movement…​
…If a state prosecutor couldn’t break us, they now want to see if a federal prosecutor working for the Department of Justice could finally break our America First movement.

‘Stand back & stand by’ vibes. Replies are rather, well…

"If your shame is too unbearable,... I offer you this sword!" - Emperor Meiji in The Last Samurai.

When Trump officially and irrevocably goes down the path to prison, I want to see how many will choose to go down with him as living in a world without Trump seems to be too unberable for them.

The implications of all this are so much worse than anyone ever thought or feared.

Anyone? There's quite a few people who have always believed this guy works for Russia in some capacity. On a quid-pro-quo basis at the very least.

If you take a step back and analyse his actions and behaviour, not just since he ran for president, but going back to his first wife. It's not an un-rational assumption.

These people live on another planet. What more can someone do to prove Trump is a fraud?
Trump was very prescient when saying that he could shoot someone on 5th. Avenue & his supporters wouldn’t stop backing him.

I'm just amazed that even now, there will be people out there calling this a witch hunt and that Trump is being unfairly treated despite frequently putting the country art risk. It's staggering.

Gonna look bad when some Trumpists do something stupid and claim Biggs' tweet was their catalyst. Looking forward to his future indictment on inciting violence and treasonous acts.

I preferably want to see him arrested and handcuffed by the FBI on the House floor, with the support of the Sergeant-at-Arms and the US Capitol Police. Make a scene out of it.

I want the police to treat Trump like they treat every black person they arrest, you know, a little "resisting arrest", slam him to the ground, then claim he was "reaching for their gun".

He is almost a manchild, 76 years old fueled by burgers and other junk food. He will drag it as much as possible till he dies free. His followers will mourn him like a hero and saying that he was never found guilty