Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Not loading for me, what does it say?

DOJ believes there are GAPS in the security tapes Trump handed over.

How do they know? Because they ALSO received the tapes from the security vendor.

If we read between the lines -- DOJ has caught Trump trying to doctor the security footage.

Obstruction of justice. Slam dunk.’

DOJ believes there are GAPS in the security tapes Trump handed over.

How do they know? Because they ALSO received the tapes from the security vendor.

If we read between the lines -- DOJ has caught Trump trying to doctor the security footage.

Obstruction of justice. Slam dunk.’
Its always those pesky tapes with Repub presidents.

No one is taking down Trump, Biden and the dems are desperate to run against him. No way in hell they do something to bring him down because De Santis is far more electable than Trump in 2024. They would be doing a massive favor to the republicans by taking Trump out of the 2024 election.

No one is taking down Trump, Biden and the dems are desperate to run against him. No way in hell they do something to bring him down because De Santis is far more electable than Trump in 2024. They would be doing a massive favor to the republicans by taking Trump out of the 2024 election.
Who's 'they?'

If he broke the law then the law will take him down. That's what the rule of law in a democratic society is there for.

If he broke the law then the law will take him down. That's what the rule of law in a democratic society is there for.

Cough....nixon...cough

Come on Raoul, dont play dumb. In democratic societies many get away with figuratevely and literally with murder

Cough....nixon...cough

Come on Raoul, dont play dumb. In democratic societies many get away with figuratevely and literally with murder

That won't be the case with Trump given that he breaks the law as much as others adhere to it.

That won't be the case with Trump given that he breaks the law as much as others adhere to it.

I've been hearing/reading this since 2016. seven years later here we are

They also once said this about John Gotti and he died in prison after choking on his own vomit.

Sure, people goes to prison, after all you have the highest incarceration rate and in absolute numbers or any country in the world, but I was referring more about politicians. and yes, sure some goes but you know that many, a majority I would dare to say gets away

Last edited:
and 7 years from now the thread will still be running

Donald Trump - WE’VE REALLY GOT HIM THIS TIME!

Yes, he goes to Scotland and wherever he wants. but hey, WE DEFINITELY GOT HIM THIS TIME, PINKY PROMISE

Honestly not sure this is true. Actually I have come to strongly believe it isn't true. Since getting anointed as the crown prince of the Republican Party he's largely been a damp squib.

Honestly not sure this is true. Actually I have come to strongly believe it isn't true. Since getting anointed as the crown prince of the Republican Party he's largely been a damp squib.

I thought the same at the beginning. like a smart Trump but after he got more exposure I reached the same conclusion as you

Can't give an alibi if the complainant can't tell you the date it happened, to be fair.
She’s narrowed it down enough.

Interesting that Trump mistook Carroll for his second wife when all along he was adamant that Carroll just wasn’t his type.

He'd need about a 3 month long alibi??

It's really stretching all the bounds of credibility that both friends claim she told them within minutes/hours of it happening but none of the 3 can remember the date even to within a month.
It’s really not.

I can remember stuff that happened in the last 10 or 15 years and I couldn’t narrow the year down let along the month or day. If you’re honest with yourself you’d admit the same. This happens nearly 30 years ago and you think they should be able to remember the exact date?

It's really stretching all the bounds of credibility that both friends claim she told them within minutes/hours of it happening but none of the 3 can remember the date even to within a month.
That is a challenge with this new NY law, no doubt, but her credibility lies in those two friends as well as the two other women who testified that Trump did the same to them.

As the lead attorney said in closing, this isn’t even a ‘he said, she said’ as the ‘he’ didn’t even bother to show up in court.

Hopefully the jury will convict.

That is a challenge with this new NY law, no doubt, but her credibility lies in those two friends as well as the two other women who testified that Trump did the same to them.

As the lead attorney said in closing, this isn’t even a ‘he said, she said’ as the ‘he’ didn’t even bother to show up in court.

Hopefully the jury will convict.
There isn't anything to convict, it's a civil case, basically they award $$$$ if they decide he's guilty and nothing if not

Today I was talking with a friend about a friend of ours who was shot in the face and killed. It was a fairly stinging and traumatic incident, yet neither of us could narrow down the year any closer than “late 90s or early 2000s”, forget about the goddamn month.

What strains credulity is that this woman would invent the whole thing, then rope multiple friends into a decades-long conspiracy. There are probably many details that are off, but because Trump didn’t bother to go that route, the jury is left with an all or nothing proposition. Trump could have used the slippery nature of memory, but he didn’t even offer a counter narrative. Because it’s not criminal, the standard is a lot lower, (preponderance of evidence), so I think they’ll find in her favor.

Last edited:
In the rape trial, the judge issued jury instructions (below). They basically have one flavor of "didn't happen" and 3 flavors of "oh yes it did", and those are 1.) rape, 2.) sexual abuse, 3.) forcible sexual contact without consent. I don't see how Trump can skate. At minimum, Trump's own boasts on the Access Hollywood tape alone would be enough to equate Carroll's testimony with option 3. Option 2 also seems nailed on, whereas the jury might have a harder time choosing option 1 only because Trump - sleaze that he is - was still a President of the USA. My guess is the choose options 2 and 3.

No idea how damages work, but I found a couple examples of damages awarded for sexual crimes:
1.) In what is believed to be the first verdict handed up in a suit brought under New York’s Child Victims Act (CVA), an Erie County jury awarded $25 million to a 62-year-old man who says his Boy Scout leader sexually abused him when he was a child.
2.) $100 million to a woman under the Child Victims Act. So, not analogous to an adult rape case, I realize, but the damages could (hopefully) be massive.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-victim-of-childhood-sexual-abuse/ar-AA1aGqFo

So that's $25,000,000 when a person's livelihood wasn't taken away, as Carroll asserts in her case. She says she was fired from Elle and her nascent TV show career was also curtailed. The $100,000,000 award was partially after the attorney asked the jury to think of what his client had lost, so that would be a good angle for Carroll. I think the jury could tack on emotional distress, loss of wages, loss of reputation, loss of future earnings, and really hit Trump hard in the teeth.

The jury has the option to return one of several verdicts.

It can find that Trump raped Carroll, who was in the front row of the court on Tuesday. Alternatively, if it does not believe the evidence proves rape, it can find he is responsible for sexual abuse, meaning forcible sexual contact without consent.

If the jurors do not believe either of those findings are applicable, then they can return a verdict of forcible touching, or they can clear Trump. If they find Trump is responsible for sexual abuse in any form, the jurors will also have to assess damages.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-joe-biden-debt-ceiling-politics-live-updates

In the rape trial, the judge issued jury instructions (below). They basically have one flavor of "didn't happen" and 3 flavors of "oh yes it did", and those are 1.) rape, 2.) sexual abuse, 3.) forcible sexual contact without consent. I don't see how Trump can skate. At minimum, Trump's own boasts on the Access Hollywood tape alone would be enough to equate Carroll's testimony with option 3. Option 2 also seems nailed on, whereas the jury might have a harder time choosing option 1 only because Trump - sleaze that he is - was still a President of the USA. My guess is the choose options 2 and 3.

No idea how damages work, but I found a couple examples of damages awarded for sexual crimes:
1.) In what is believed to be the first verdict handed up in a suit brought under New York’s Child Victims Act (CVA), an Erie County jury awarded $25 million to a 62-year-old man who says his Boy Scout leader sexually abused him when he was a child.
2.) $100 million to a woman under the Child Victims Act. So, not analogous to an adult rape case, I realize, but the damages could (hopefully) be massive.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-victim-of-childhood-sexual-abuse/ar-AA1aGqFo

So that's $25,000,000 when a person's livelihood wasn't taken away, as Carroll asserts in her case. She says she was fired from Elle and her nascent TV show career was also curtailed. The $100,000,000 award was partially after the attorney asked the jury to think of what his client had lost, so that would be a good angle for Carroll. I think the jury could tack on emotional distress, loss of wages, loss of reputation, loss of future earnings, and really hit Trump hard in the teeth.

The jury has the option to return one of several verdicts.

It can find that Trump raped Carroll, who was in the front row of the court on Tuesday. Alternatively, if it does not believe the evidence proves rape, it can find he is responsible for sexual abuse, meaning forcible sexual contact without consent.

If the jurors do not believe either of those findings are applicable, then they can return a verdict of forcible touching, or they can clear Trump. If they find Trump is responsible for sexual abuse in any form, the jurors will also have to assess damages.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-joe-biden-debt-ceiling-politics-live-updates
TBH damages could be pretty much any amount of $$$$ but one thing is certain, Trump won't be paying it, MAGA's will pay whatever it is thru his scam donations schemes

TBH damages could be pretty much any amount of $$$$ but one thing is certain, Trump won't be paying it, MAGA's will pay whatever it is thru his scam donations schemes

The radical left Democrats are destroying our GREAT country and justice system with another ruling dictated by Joe Biden to try and derail my run for the presidency in 2024, while his family's corruption is swept under the rug by the FBI and corporate media.

Text NOT GUILTY to 28888 to donate $59.99 to help President Trump clear his name and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

The radical left Democrats are destroying our GREAT country and justice system with another ruling dictated by Joe Biden to try and derail my run for the presidency in 2024, while his family's corruption is swept under the rug by the FBI and corporate media.

Text NOT GUILTY to 28888 to donate $59.99 to help President Trump clear his name and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
Sounds about right to me, and millions will respond!

Can you imagine any of his primary challengers actually using this? They are all so cucked that they are terrified to attack him like they should.

Thoughts for hobbers at this cognitively challenging time

Wow. A juror who stated that he gets most of his news from Tim Pool found Trump guilty of everything minus rape.

That’s astonishing.

In a year's time, this might be forgotten about. Hopefully.
It won't, in fact I suspect there'll be more cases, remember all those in 2016 that accused Trump of pretty much the same things, he was gonna sue them for making it all up but that never happened, I'm sure a few will look at this verdict and think that they also could be successful