Donald Trump - GUILTY!

It won't, in fact I suspect there'll be more cases, remember all those in 2016 that accused Trump of pretty much the same things, he was gonna sue them for making it all up but that never happened, I'm sure a few will look at this verdict and think that they also could be successful
I think there could be two verdicts against Trump by this time next year. This verdict might pale in comparison vis à vis punishment.

But I get what you’re saying about more abused women potentially taking up arms v. Trump, especially in NY with the new law in place.

Can he appeal this type of civil case and wrap it up til post election?

C’mon Kaitlin Collins, first question out of the gate Thursday night should be about him being a sexual abuser.

Too bad the civil verdict means he won't end up on the list.

But does that stop anyone from referring to him as an unregistered sex offender?

Twice impeached rapist , but the cult will still cheer him on , including evangelicals

How they allow a person convicted of sexual abuse to be a presidential candidate suits the sentence he said that if he would shoot someone at day light in 5th ave, they would still vote for him

So, I know this is a long shot, but any chance being a convicted sex offender is some sort of impediment when trying to run for president?

Who am I kidding.

Fox News are going to have to be very creative.
Early reviews are rather impressive. Rather measured as the gent read the verdict live.

But, to your point, the afternoon crew are more founded in sanity than the evening loons.

Early reviews are rather impressive. Rather measured as the gent read the verdict live.

But, to your point, the afternoon crew are more founded in sanity than the evening loons.

I'm sure my sneering left wing algorithm will feed me the juicy bits.

Right wing conservative vs far right wing grifter?

I think the judge blocked him from posting on social media in recent days. I would imagine that has been lifted now that the case is done.
That's for the Stormy Daniel's case which is a criminal case, not this one which was civil

How they allow a person convicted of sexual abuse to be a presidential candidate suits the sentence he said that if he would shoot someone at day light in 5th ave, they would still vote for him
He hasn't been convicted of anything, this was a civil case not a criminal one, it was about defamation

So, I know this is a long shot, but any chance being a convicted sex offender is some sort of impediment when trying to run for president?

Who am I kidding.
He's not a convicted anything

Where was that announced, never seen that, that would have been on every news front page so I'm not sure it's accurate
Quick google search popped up all the acronyms & Fox.

I also remember nothing of the sort. Happened in early March apparently.