Donald Trump - GUILTY!

I don't want to put you on to ignore, I've got no problem with you expressing your opinions, but be able to back them up with some kind of provable theory when challenged about them.

Otherwise this isn't a discussion board, it's a place where you vomit your opinion on a table when others are debating, and then laugh at us when we ask you to clear it up.

Have opinions, but be willing to be challenged.

Rumsfeld's "Unknown Unknowns" is a shit place to lay the foundations of your opinion.

Oh I am sorry, but I think you do have a problem, because I don't respond as you want me to do.

I am expressing my opinion that's all, I am not trying to convert you to my opinion or prove anything, I am just making suggestions as to how and why I have formed that opinion, you will have a different opinion and that's fine and I am not laughing at anyone, except occasionally myself,

I would have thought that my responses show that I do accept a challenge, but not on terms drawn up by others.

I am afraid you still haven't grasped it yet, so better put me on ignore, I am obviously giving you sleepless nights.

I can't be bothered, just trying to help a fellow poster. If he doesn't want it, he doesn't want it.

if i had three bullets and donald trump in the same room as me, i’d save all three for myself for the next time i thought about reading this thread.

Sometimes it can feel like you've reached an impasse and exhausted all areas of communication and a rational person would agree to disagree and stop as the argument is no longer constructive. That's called losing. You double down, you increase aggression and you annihilate all road blocks or points of return. Sometimes it's not about winning an argument but simply making sure you don't lose or if you have to lose then they at least lose just as much with you.

The ol’ tried & true ‘she was wearing a short skirt, so she deserved it’ gambit…

But I thought nothing ever happened because, 'Shes not my type' 'have you seen the women I sleep with?' 'shes insane/delusioonal' 'nothing ever happened' 'i've never met her before'. To.....

"it happened but it was her fault, she was asking for it and also, she's a slut'

He's a fecking monster. And despite all this, his loyal cult members are still so fecking brainwashed they won't see the lies, hypocrisy and how truly evil he is. They will still side with him and blame Jean for it all. It's all so sick.

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it

Love a good use of The Narcissists Prayer

Guess we are all too mature to point out that she’s called Fani Willis. Yeah well I’m not.

Pex, Fani Willis has got a probe…

ryan-gosling-laugh.gif

:drool:

Fireworks slated to commence between 7.11 & 9.1. AJC article in the second tweet is explanatory…

Last edited:
I would like to announce that I am announcing an announcement at a future date that I will later announce.