Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Trump is the type that he drinks 10 Irn-Bru a day

It's so casual that an ex-president and current Presidential forerunner has no alibi and no credible defense against a compelling rape claim in court. In fact, the jury is shown the accused trying to "defend himself" against public clips of him boasting of grabbing women by their genitals by using the word fortunate.

Why even bother putting in effort when you know that it'll somehow get escalated to The Supreme Court where the pals you put in place, the misogynists and the alleged rapists, will overturn it.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled and all.

It's so casual that an ex-president and current Presidential forerunner has no alibi and no credible defense against a compelling rape claim in court. In fact, the jury is shown the accused trying to "defend himself" against public clips of him boasting of grabbing women by their genitals by using the word fortunate.

Why even bother putting in effort when you know that it'll somehow get escalated to The Supreme Court where the pals you put in place, the misogynists and the alleged rapists, will overturn it.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled and all.
You do realize this is a civil case and that Trump is not on trial for rape, he's on trial for defamation/slander and there's bugger all the SC can do

You do realize this is a civil case and that Trump is not on trial for rape, he's on trial for defamation/slander and there's bugger all the SC can do

Guardian headlines called it a rape and defamation lawsuit against him, I didn't fact check that to be honest. Turns out I was wrong.

For the civil case, a combination of ignorance and pessimism makes me feel the lines between technicalities can be muddied enough for the SC to get involved and save his ass.

Guardian headlines called it a rape and defamation lawsuit against him, I didn't fact check that to be honest. Turns out I was wrong.

For the civil case, a combination of ignorance and pessimism makes me feel the lines between technicalities can be muddied enough for the SC to get involved and save his ass.
I'm not sure the SC can involve themselves in this case, they have already found in the past that is legal for a President, and thus a former President can be sued in civil court.

In truth it's little more than a she said/he said civil case, there's no criminality being tried, if the jury finds for her they'll award a sum of money, either way it'll be appealed

I'm not sure the SC can involve themselves in this case, they have already found in the past that is legal for a President, and thus a former President can be sued in civil court.

In truth it's little more than a she said/he said civil case, there's no criminality being tried, if the jury finds for her they'll award a sum of money, either way it'll be appealed

You sounded pretty sure here:

He got on his high horse in the UK & announced to the press he was returning to the US early to testify in the sexual battery case. The judge called his bluff & said ‘fine, you got to Sunday @ 500P to get your ass into the witness stand.’

Hopefully for our sake. his hubris will get the best of him. Just imagine Trump on the stand.

He got on his high horse in the UK & announced to the press he was returning to the US early to testify in the sexual battery case. The judge called his bluff & said ‘fine, you got to Sunday @ 500P to get your ass into the witness stand.’

Hopefully for our sake. his hubris will get the best of him. Just imagine Trump on the stand.

Good call, I don't want to look at Trump in 1080p or even 720p.

Please stop this. :(

I hope we will somehow see the whole thing, especially a meltdown on TV.

Carroll's attorney(s) better not pull back any punches; make Trump feel as uncomfortable as possible.

Its easy to understand why he is leading the primaries when a top priority for republican voters(57%) is simply to trigger the libs.