Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Ah I thought you were on about Trump.

Watch this space...
main-qimg-fae2d76b8bb9e71261783899790ae287

Fine, a whatever you are when a jury says you molested someone and have to pay them money.
There's a massive difference unfortunately, a criminal conviction would be jail, and as for the money, he's never paying it, the MAGA appeal is probably already out somewhere!

Couldn’t be worse for a supposed “ Alpha “ male like Trump. Apparently E.Jean Carroll couldn’t be sure if it was his mushroom or his finger! That’s why the didn’t find him guilty of rape!

Couldn’t be worse for a supposed “ Alpha “ male like Trump. Apparently E.Jean Carroll couldn’t be sure if it was his mushroom or his finger! That’s why the didn’t find him guilty of rape!

His security are probably physically restraining him from posting "SHE KNOWS ITS HUGE, EVERYONE, THE BEST PEOPLE, THE SMARTEST PEOPLE, KNOW ITS HUGE, PROBABLY THE BIGGEST, EVER! #WITCHHUNT

He's not a convicted anything

Yet.

And OJ wasn't convicted of murder. Yet he has been convicted in everyone's mind. So despite no jail this is hugely harmful to Trump even if the damages don't run out to be that much (for him).

Yet.

And OJ wasn't convicted of murder. Yet he has been convicted in everyone's mind. So despite no jail this is hugely harmful to Trump even if the damages don't run out to be that much (for him).
Operative word is yet - some folks don't seem to understand the difference between a civil and a criminal case, this case was about money

Operative word is yet - some folks don't seem to understand the difference between a civil and a criminal case, this case was about money

It was about far more than just money. Another nail in the coffin of his bid to be President again. And fingers crossed he ends up in prison.

Ah I thought you were on about Trump. yeah that one's a no-brainer, I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall in their house!
You didn't see any of Claudia's videos? I seem to recall Claudia herself wanted out (emancipation). There was one clip of Kellyann cussing the girl out only to realize at the end that she was being filmed.

You didn't see any of Claudia's videos? I seem to recall Claudia herself wanted out (emancipation). There was one clip of Kellyann cussing the girl out only to realize at the end that she was being filmed.
Who's Claudia? The only Claudia I know is Claudia Schiffer!

It was about far more than just money. Another nail in the coffin of his bid to be President again. And fingers crossed he ends up in prison.

It will definitely hurt him a bit with women, which are crucial to winning. That said, it won't hurt him much with the crazies in his base.

Yes, that was about 4 years ago iirc.

Who's Claudia? The only Claudia I know is Claudia Schiffer!

Kellyanne's daughter. She put loads of videos up on Twitter about her parents, especially her mum. One in particular she was saying how abusive her mum is to her and her dad. Her mum was screaming obscenities at her until she realised she was being filmed.

Kellyanne's daughter. She put loads of videos up on Twitter about her parents, especially her mum. One in particular she was saying how abusive her mum is to her and her dad. Her mum was screaming obscenities at her until she realised she was being filmed.
Well that explains it, I don't do Twitter/FB, never have and never will

It will definitely hurt him a bit with women, which are crucial to winning. That said, it won't hurt him much with the crazies in his base.

The crazies will vote for him anyway. This will mean there is almost no way he can get floating voters to come back into the fold, which makes him unelectable.

Famous last words .......

The crazies will vote for him anyway. This will mean there is almost no way he can get floating voters to come back into the fold, which makes him unelectable.

Famous last words .......
Don't worry, this is just the first, there's plenty more to come, next will probably be contempt of court for posting about his current criminal case of falsifying business records, aka the Stormy Daniel's affair

Don't worry, this is just the first, there's plenty more to come, next will probably be contempt of court for posting about his current criminal case of falsifying business records, aka the Stormy Daniel's affair

Yes please :)

He won't pay, the MAGArats will provide donations like they always do

Oh, I know he will grift. But that is my original point. How low the american society had fallen to accept a guilty of assaulting sexually a person to be a presidential candidate and not only that, to have options (dozens of millions of votes)

Oh, I know he will grift. But that is my original point. How low the american society had fallen to accept a guilty of assaulting sexually a person to be a presidential candidate and not only that, to have options (dozens of millions of votes)
I can't answer that, it's beyond my comprehension, they've already elected him once knowing what he does so .....