Day 9: Cameroon vs Serbia | South Korea vs Ghana | Brazil vs Switzerland | Portugal vs Uruguay

I can’t see Brazil being as awfully bad defensively as Serbia have been tbh.
I think you would be surprised what happens when teams attack with total abandon. This Serbian side didn't have the tools to hurt Brazil, neither does Switzerland unless I missed something (possible as I actively avoid watching them).

Hopefully Brazil take their time finding their scoring boots and keep it alive.

When they send us to the Wc playoffs, Serbia defended really well. We missed some chances but they did well. Not easy to beat us at home.

What a surprise, fecking lazy cnuts, dunno why wasting a legit spot.

Edit: At least it was entertaining for those with no skin in the game.

Serbia kinda eliminated themselves with this draw, now they are forced to beat Switzerland.

Switzerland is rubbish, but they gonna score a flukey early goal against Serbia, and shithouse the game to win.

What a surprise, fecking lazy cnuts, dunno why wasting a legit spot.
:lol:

Here he is, the Sly version of Serbia. I was expecting a better post mate. Didn't you see my efforts against Ghana? You are lacking the passion like the Serbian players.

I think Brazil will beat Cameroon badly tbh. As fun as they were their defence was very poor (understandably when you look at the defenders they have). Serbia are in a tough spot now. Switzerland don't have as much individual quality as them but they are well organised and solid defensively. No trust in this Serbian manager after seeing that game and to a lesser extent the Brazil game. He's wasting the most talented squad Serbia have had at a World Cup imo.

Serbia kinda eliminated themselves with this draw, now they are forced to beat Switzerland.

Switzerland is rubbish, but they gonna score a flukey early goal against Serbia, and shithouse the game to win.
Suisse are a proper tournament team, their way of playing isnt maybe pretty but it's effective.

As a neutral this game has been great to watch, poor Serb and Cameroonian fans you lot must be having panic attacks

Just disappointed, having watched every national game the last year I feel we're having a terrible WC so far. Tadic hasn't hit the ground running, Vlahovic injured, Savic not finding his rythm. Mitrovic even more selfish than normal. Very disappointed, because we can play some really good football normally.

Pleased for Rigobert Song. One of those characters that make the game better.

Switzerland aren’t rubbish, they beat Spain and Portugal in the nations league and France in the last Euros?

:lol:

Here he is, the Sly version of Serbia. I was expecting a better post mate. Didn't you see my efforts against Ghana? You are lacking the passion like the Serbian players.

My passion for pricks disapeared long long time ago, every single time on a big stage, same old bullshit

Serbia can beat that Switzerland. But they will need Milenkovic to use his brain, and Mitrovic (or Vlahovic if available) to score his chances…

If Brazil beat the Swiss then they will field reserve team for last match and perhaps Cameroon may have a better chance than folks believe. Unlikely but this a WC full of upsets so far.

Just disappointed, having watched every national game the last year I feel we're having a terrible WC so far. Tadic hasn't hit the ground running, Vlahovic injured, Savic not finding his rythm. Mitrovic even more selfish than normal. Very disappointed, because we can play some really good football normally.
I'm sure technically you can play some good football (I expected you to have 2nd place sown up) but you look really one paced.

No idea what the Cameroon keeper was doing for the second goal. In no man's land. Had to either retreat earlier or come all the way (the latter being the better option). Standing there did nothing to narrow the angle and open himself up for the lob - he even crouched down a bit!

If Brazil beat the Swiss then they will field reserve team for last match and perhaps Cameroon may have a better chance than folks believe. Unlikely but this a WC full of upsets so far.

Brazil's reserve team is still brilliant though

Switzerland aren’t rubbish, they beat Spain and Portugal in the nations league and France in the last Euros?
They are rubbish to watch though :lol:

And that goes all the way back to 2010 when the only thing more boring than a Spain game was a Switzerland game.

I really rate Vlahovic shame he hasn't featured much due to injury. At 3-1 you looked in complete control, two balls over the top cost youse, shame but great entertainment for everyone not of Cameroon or Serbian descent.

I'm still trying to calm down even now. It was a heck of a roller-coaster if a game. I really wish we could have got the win at the end there and spare us having to beat Brazil to qualify.

Both teams gave us arguably the most entertaining game of this WC. Stranger things have happened than Brazil getting beat.

I'm sure technically you can play some good football (I expected you to have 2nd place sown up) but you look really one paced.

Not sure what the problem is but we are not playing to our usual standard.

I'm still trying to calm down even now. It was a heck of a roller-coaster if a game. I really wish we could have got the win at the end there and spare us having to beat Brazil to qualify.
I think you are better off having to beat Brazil than speculating with getting a draw. You don't have the tools or personnel to play out such a game, never have.

They also took Spain to the shootout in last Euros (1-1) and won their group ahead of Italy drawing with them twice (with Sommer owning Jorginho:lol: )

Cameroon made that game really entertaining for me. Forget defending just vibes. Their right winger was fully focused on going for nutmegs. The way football is played on the block

I can’t see Brazil being as awfully bad defensively as Serbia have been tbh.
Although I don't expect Marquinhos and Silva to offer up the same freebies in behind, it will be the same pattern where Cameroon counter attack against a high line. And they look good at that, for all their failings at the back which Brazil will expose.

Best game of the tournament and I missed it because yesterday's 1st 3 games were a snooze-fest.

Delighted for Cameroon. Looking forward to seeing Xhaka and Shaqiri send Serbia back home in the next game.

I, on the other hand, Prodigy, would look forward to Serbia putting several past the Swiss chaps. Though both teams seem quite dire, so it's really anyone's game, I'd posit.

Radio saying Mitrovic missed a hatful. didn't see much of the game - has he signed for us yet? :devil:

We need to beat Switzerland but they are favourites as they are good tournament team that usually does well at big competitions. Brazil should still beat them today though.