Day 9: Cameroon vs Serbia | South Korea vs Ghana | Brazil vs Switzerland | Portugal vs Uruguay

Anyone else listening on BBC radio? How does Pat Nevin keep getting jobs as a commentator? Not only does he have a mouth full of battered Mars Bars he also speaks like he has ten seconds to recite the entirety of War & Peace otherwise someone will chase after him with a vegetable or a bar of soap.

Not bringing on Matic at 1-3 was criminal. He's exactly the player you need to see out games.

Anyone else listening on BBC radio? How does Pat Nevin keep getting jobs as a commentator? Not only does he have a mouth full of battered Mars Bars he also speaks like he has ten seconds to recite the entirety of War & Peace otherwise someone will chase after him with a vegetable or a bar of soap.

Have you read his book? Every second line is a chance to remind you he is quite intelligent and not like other footballers and he likes depeche mode and he is not like other footballers. I quite enjoy it though. :lol:

Mitrovic is insanely shit.

Clowns on FOX repeatedly talking about him as if he's one of the best strikers in the world, simply because he plays in England and they have to overrate all PL talent.

I thought this was one of the lowest quality World cups ever?

There's no winning with some people who are intent to state that the quality is low, that they'll complain about the attacking if the scoring is low, and whinge about "poor defense" if the goals rack in.

I guess they are saving the energy for Xhaka and Shaqiri

There's no winning with some people who are intent to state that the quality is low, that they'll complain about the attacking if the scoring is low, and whinge about "poor defense" if the goals rack in.
Yeah, happens every feking world cup.

As a Serb I'm disappointed with our game, we can do much better than this. But as a fan of football, I must say this was the best game of the tournament so far.

Spot on.

I nominate Milenkovic as the worst on pitch.

Something is wrong with Milenkovic. I thought he was very good against Brazil… he’s been awful in this second half.

Serbia missing Dejan Stankovic here
What about Ljalic? Perhaps someone can open a thread about him in the transfer forum like that ridiculous Depay one.

Whilst also forgetting some of the absolutely comical defending we see in the Premier League week in week out

As a Serb I'm disappointed with our game, we can do much better than this. But as a fan of football, I must say this was the best game of the tournament so far.

As a neutral this game has been great to watch, poor Serb and Cameroonian fans you lot must be having panic attacks

That was fun.

Serbia can only blame themself, well Milenkovic to be precise

Well done to Cameroon. Horrible defending in the game but entertaining. Serbia manager should be questioned imo. There are decent defenders in that Serbian defence but they didn't look organised at all.