Day 9: Cameroon vs Serbia | South Korea vs Ghana | Brazil vs Switzerland | Portugal vs Uruguay

Choupo-Moting is balling. My Lord. Step-overs and body feints like prime Denilson.

What the hell is going on - he caught the joga bonito spirit

The way we had 3-1 lead then let them equalize felt kinda like that game vs Leicester in 2014 under LvG, just switched off and defended like an amateurs.

Serbians always put emphasis in nationalism and pride only to play like wimps in big competitions. Don't understand this.
As often with loud nationalists, it's usually all talk and no action. It's an impressive group of players but the fact few of them fall for the most basic and cretinous propaganda makes me wish they crash out quickly.

When that last goal went in I wondered why the were celebrating at 3-2 and why the feck they weren't grabbing the ball and getting back to the centre circle.

Literally had no idea that VAR allowed the goal before that :wenger:

Aboubakar is not a bad player. He had a decent career at Porto and scored some important goals.

Choupo-Moting is balling. My Lord. Step-overs and body feints like prime Denilson.

Didn't know he had such good ball control

Still no Vlahovic. Is he injured or something? Feels like too good of a player to not include. Think you need to change your tactics to get him into the team.

This is a great game.

Hope Cameroon hold on or win because their third game vs Brazil could be a sensational trading of blows.

Unfortunately at the end it will likely be the winner of Serbia-Switzerland going through.

Aboubakar is not a bad player. He had a decent career at Porto and scored some important goals.

The EPL bias is understandable over this forum but different leagues (and different styles) may fit a number players better, without those players becoming s*it because of that.

Reminds me of 3-3 between Uruguay and Senegal, back in 2002 was it? Some great goals there too

Cameroon emphasising what the world is about. Memories of 1990 and Roger Milla spring to mind. That carefree attitude to how football should be played.

Just tuning in. What did I miss?

He's been great for Bayern this season too scoring a goal every game, to the point where he's become a regular starter. Don't know how that's happened but here we are :lol:

Peak Cameroon likewise :cool:
I am saying it is very usual for Serbia to feck it up. It is however extremely unusual for Cameroon to score more than 1 goal.

The racial stereotype of fun, attacking, exciting African football is strong for some reason, with very little basis, which is a shame.

Increase African spots for the next WC please

Love how good EMCM has got at 33, by redcafe rules he should’ve retired three years ago

Cameroon emphasising what the world is about. Memories of 1990 and Roger Milla spring to mind. That carefree attitude to how football should be played.
Yeah you have to say since football became more serious/structured it's not quite as fun as it used to be.

Lets have YOLO send it football more often :drool:

Mitrovic you fecking donkey. The other serbian remained still but you have to do better than that

Why isn't Vlahovic in? And coach changed 2 out of their back 3 but kept the guy who was at fault for 2 goals. Strange coach

Love how good EMCM has got at 33, by redcafe rules he should’ve retired three years ago

Quite inspiring really. He must have worked really hard to keep in such good physical condition and to improve his technique so much. Happy for him.

Serbians are just gormless and playing without any fire or passion.