Day 9: Cameroon vs Serbia | South Korea vs Ghana | Brazil vs Switzerland | Portugal vs Uruguay

The main countries who play possession based and defensive football, whilst its technically better, can be extremely boring to watch. Give me the gung ho end to end football any day. I hope Cameoon go far.
That's why, while people moan Europe is under-represented, Italy missed out, etc you also know only the Swiss will remember anything they do here and they may forget it themselves.

Same happens every World Cup with at least a quarter of the European sides: they bog things down with the calculations and all they accomplish is swatting aside less robust but more entertaining sides.

This from someone who bet on Morocco yesterday, you could see that one coming a mile away :drool:

@Vidyoyo wants you to take some pics of the crowd for the other thread.
Oh I'm not in Qatar, I thought he meant SK representation on here, I'm in my office at home half naked eating lunch! :D

We're playing well so far, those offensive changes seem to pay. Still think he should have kept Hwang Ui-jo on.

Yeah, I mean you opened too much, at 3-1 go back a little let them have the ball, go on counters, not vice versa. Seems you have injury problems in the team too?

Yeah Pavlovic got hurt and I'm guessing Vlahovic wasn't fit since he wasn't subbed on, but that could also just be a bad coaching decision since Mitrovic played pretty bad despite scoring.

That's why, while people moan Europe is under-represented, Italy missed out, etc you also know only the Swiss will remember anything they do here and they may forget it themselves.

Same happens every World Cup with at least a quarter of the European sides: they bog things down with the calculations and all they accomplish is swatting aside less robust but more entertaining sides.

This from someone who bet on Morocco yesterday, you could see that one coming a mile away :drool:
Such stereotypical nonsense

Korea are playing very well. No idea who any of their players are apart from Son and Kim Min Jae. They all seem to play in K-League. Must be a decent quality league.

O Serbia. Got scored on twice via counterattack while having 3-1 lead. Playing up high with ridiculously slow defense while having two goal lead. Amateurs.

How exactly? I'd agree Wales hasn't conformed to that, but it would most likely be Ukraine there and not them if it weren't for Putin
As I have posted already too many times, Cameroon had not scored more than 1 goal for 15 matches, but hey, they must be very exciting attacking team because they are from Africa. Mexico is very defensive always. Your own team is quite defensive as well. Ghana defended for 90% of their 1st match and also in this one.

Swiss had 9 goals scored in their last group stage matches.

And, you know, Serbia also played in the last match, not only Cameroon

feck sake. Typical random goal. Feel for South Korea. Ghana have hardly been in the game.

That should be handball for me. Would be a penalty if it was the other way around. Stupid rule that only goalscorers hands count.

After the fake cross they should have played them all offside, huge lack of awareness

Kudus is fun, probably the best dribbler of the World Cup so far.

English refs always want to make it about them. VAR check for that? get out

That should be handball for me. Would be a penalty if it was the other way around. Stupid rule that only goalscorers hands count.

Shouldn't be, arms by his side and off a deflection. Would be the wrong decision if it was given.

Shouldn't be, arms by his side and off a deflection. Would be the wrong decision if it was given.
His arm was stuck out, no? would need to see it again but there's no way that goal is scored if it doesn't hit his hand, that's why I think it should be handball.