Day 7 | Slovenia vs Serbia | Denmark vs England | Spain vs Italy

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Another 5 mins and we should see Mainoo

cj_sparky

"Guehi's error" when Declan Rice left him with a short pass. Great recovery from Guehi either way.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Madrid must be class to make Bellingham look good, I’d be very worried for Modric and Kroos’s retirement if I were a Madrid fan.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
The danish kid absolutely shat his pants when he saw that opening. Had no idea what to do and was just holding on until right at the end.

Bloody hell Denmark should have scored

R'hllor

Didnt have much interest in this Euro, so just saw bracket for it, wtf is this weird shit.

90 + 5min

:lol: :lol: He just had 30 G/A in all competitions and won the double. Get a grip. Plenty of players have been terrible for Madrid
So? We are talking about Real Madrid. And he plays with great players. Luuk deJong had something lik 45 G/A this year. We don't say he is top 10 in the world.

erikcred

Talking to a brick wall explaining to people that Rashford in an international tournament is actually a great weapon to have, instead of stockpiling guys who have had better (but nothing jaw dropping) domestic seasons.
Yeah, no. Not after the season he had.

Haven't seen a "jaw dropping" performance from him at domestic or international level for a long long time.

bosskeano

Bellingham loses the ball and just walks back to defend....Hjolberg almost scored off of it