Day 5 | Turkey vs Georgia | Portugal vs Czechia

Danny fecking Murphy "I don't get why managers make subs with a few minutes go," Portugal player comes on in injury time and scores.

This offside has to be implemented in the PL. Shit is fast as feck

Should've been in last season but couldn't get a majority in the clubs vote as many thought it wouldn't be accurate enough. :rolleyes:

Even now I don't think it will come in until 2-3 months of next season as they need to upgrade the camera technology or some nonsense.

A right s***show as Malcolm Tucker would say.

Awful showing by Portugal. Some offdays are understandable but Martinez really needs to fix this bizarre system he got going. They won’t make it far this way.

Yes it was probably a free kick but jesus saying they've been robbed is a bit of a stretch. Shite defending is what caused them :lol:

You're all so quick to criticize the legend that is Martinez but there's not a manager in football who would have waited to the 89th minute knowing his subs would score.
Take the bait.

Turned into a really good second half.

Portugal not been great but they've won and subs impact surely will make Martinez change his team and formation.

Was national football always this messed up? Top top teams with terrible coaches. Look at England, Portugal, France, the Netherlands, Belgium… good or great teams completely ruined by terrible management. This tournament has produced some painful on the eyes football..

I think it is more that club team coaches are just much better these days instead of national team managers being worse than before.