Day 5 | Turkey vs Georgia | Portugal vs Czechia

How quick was that btw?

Could see it was offside in the first replay and game kicks off again in under a minute.

THAT is what needs to be happening every week in the premier league.

Looked like they were beating the shit out of the keeper just so Jota could do his celebration with the ball. Karma.

That’s funny. Why were the Portuguese wrestling the keeper for the ball after the ‘goal’ was scored?

edit: oh right, it was for the worst celebration in the world. In that case I’m even more happy the goal was chalked off :lol:

This new offside tech is brilliant, seems to have got even quicker as the games go on.

Vitinha dawdling on the ball every time is fecking annoying. Get the ball moving quickly you twat.

Cristiano been called offside one time too many for my liking. He needs to be benched

Is Martinez worse than Southgate? What a criminal utilisation of the talent at his disposal.

Southgate wouldn't have taken Ronaldo to be fair to him..... so on that alone, I'm gonna say yes.

You just know this Czech team regardless of this heroic effort will probably end up being soundly beaten by Georgia in the next game.