Day 5 | Turkey vs Georgia | Portugal vs Czechia

Beautiful game. Sad to see Georgia lose. They gave an incredible fight.

What a game! The matches that on paper looked most boring ended up being bangers while he big teams for the most part have been meh

Unlucky Georgia. Cruel to concede another after how they've played. Absolute barnstormer of a game. Incredible.

Disagree. I think Ukraine have been the worst.

Scotlands test will be against Switzerland, playing the hosts with a team as good as Germany will be difficult for anyone.
We didn't even have a shot on goal and looked bereft of any idea at all. :lol:

Ukraine at least had chances and dominated the ball. Stinky mistakes cost them the game, whereas we dropped 0/10 performances all round.

You just know Georgia will look great in every game and end up with 0 points.

Georgie and Turkey look like they can give Portugal problems. Turkey with Arda Guler and Yaldiz, Georgia with Kava and that number 22. Idk who that number 22 is but fecking hell what a player.

Great effort from the Georgians. Nearly got themselves a draw

Awesome stuff, proper passionate contest, end to end, both teams on it.

What great entertainment after the dreary England Belgium and France games. So much skill and invention shown from both Georgia and Turkey.

What a game , really enjoyed that . Rainy night for Georgia and delight for the Turks

Cristiano Ronaldo wasn’t playing for Real Madrid in 2004 Thomas

Save the best till last. I’ve had money on Portugal to win it.

Well done Georgia. Best game of the tourney so far. Willy Sagnol has done an excellent job.

Great game, best of the tournament so far for me.

I have to say Im surprised with how defensive and negative Georgia have set themselves up, they clearly have plenty of quality to hurt teams.

Georgie and Turkey look like they can give Portugal problems. Turkey with Arda Guler and Yaldiz, Georgia with Mava and that number 22. Idk who that number 22 is but fecking hell what a player.
Nah. Turkey ain't that and Georgia are just shite. It was entertaining because two poor teams went at it.

Last edited: