Day 5 | Turkey vs Georgia | Portugal vs Czechia

Why can't fans go yaaaaay go our team when opponents have the ball instead of the whistling. It's making my ears bleed.

Two best games have been the worst on paper. This and Romania Ukraine for me.

I think we can all agree Scotland have so far been the worst team in this tournament.

This game has been great, only negative I can take from it is that if Turkey win Erdogan will be happy.

Few hidden gems on display here. Mikautadze, Kadioglu, Muldur, Chakvetadze.

Austria, Serbia, Slovakia and Croatia will all argue they did too. Scotland were so disappointing.

Id disagree with them. Playing the host nation who have won the most Euros titles and have been in great form was a near to impossible task to win, especially given our pre-tournament injury losses.

Two best games have been the worst on paper. This and Romania Ukraine for me.

Was thinking this too, stuck Romania Ukraine on in the background whilst working and ended up enthralled.

This one is also class.

England game potentially the worst.

Was thinking this too, stuck Romania Ukraine on in the background whilst working and ended up enthralled.

This one is also class.

Yeah, the England game was hard work.

This one is also class.

It was.

It’s not a great save. A fairly regulation save to be honest. Was straight at him. His theatrics made it look like a great save.