Day 19: Brazil vs Mexico and Belgium vs Japan

Fellaini on, load the back post, basically play Utd football when 60 mins of not knowing what to do has not worked.

Chadli and Felllaini, golden generation.

Resting nearly the whole side really isn’t working out for Belgium, I wonder if England will have the same problem tmr?

Hahahaha whaaaaat I wasn't watching thinking Belgium were going to stroll this :lol:

Awesome stuff Blue Samurai! Hold on!

It’s not necessarily derogatory, though. Sometimes it’s just used like ‘Brits’ (e.g. ‘pictures of Jap girls in synthesis’ on Bowie’s Japanophile Scary Monsters). I wouldn’t use it, in case it was misunderstood, but it doesn’t mean the speaker means it negatively.
Yeah I probably should have said "it can be seen as derogatory". Context matters in its case.

Because they have individual talent. Even Portugal with Santos has more mental toughness than them. Soft. Remember those times when everybody liked Portugal because they were labeled with the "Golden Generation" tag or "Sexy Football".

Whatever that means.
I just feel its such a waste Belgium had all at once a ridiculous amount of talent come thru their ranks and they are making no use of it. I agree with you soft is the absolute correct word for it.

Fellaini is the best option here for them, him and Lukaku upfront and take benefit of physical advantage.

Japan absolutely destroying Belgium on the wings.
Quite predictable those wingbacks are really vulnerable, and to read here today Brazil would struggle against Belgium. Tite would eat Martinez for lunch.

Oh such a shame. 3 nil would have been the end of Belgium

Wow .Just came back in .Had to look twice at the scoreline. Go on Japan!!

Is this the best performance in the World Cup?

Jesus Japan looking deadly on the counter. See them putting Belgium to the sword.