Day 19: Brazil vs Mexico and Belgium vs Japan

France have looked a lot more balanced since bringing Matuidi into the side. They looked good against Argentina.
True. Still think they're a bit too disjointed. They looked better against Argentina but Argentina were as poorly coached as anyone, and it only finished 4-3 in the end with Mbappe running riot on his own. Itll be a tight one against Uruguay, but cant see them going past Brazil if they make the semis. They still play as less than the sum of their parts.

Japan are literally playing their football like how most play FIFA. L1 and pass, hit the 1-2 around Belgium and put away some pot shots :lol:

De Bruyne has been ass btw. Crazy the amount of times he's lost possession running into blind alleys.
He seems to be sulking at playing deep. Not his ideal position but he's already playing like he doesn't care.

De Bruyne having loads of excuses made for his nothing performance.

Fellaini is the best option here for them, him and Lukaku upfront and take benefit of physical advantage.
Good luck for them, 2022 on the Desert is the right spot for them.

Belgium hat a strong 1st half. Japan couldn't complain if they were 2 down at HT.

De Bruyne has been ass btw. Crazy the amount of times he's lost possession running into blind alleys.
Its all because hes playing too deep its not his fault ...or something like that but yea hes been shocking

Do you know anything about their manager? I have the sensation he was hired to replace someone else a few months ago.

I'll be honest, I don't know too much about him. He was only hired in April this year so he's a real unknown to me (another one of those last minute coaching changes, like Spain, that had me thinking the team would suffer for it). I do know that he's a former player (for the NT as well).

2-1. Good goal from Belgium