Day 16: Brazil vs. Chile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Settles it for me, good call.

Well done.

Honestly, the moment I saw it in real time I knew it was handball. It's the flight of the ball, position of his arm and the direction the ball goes in after the contact. The only way that can happen is if the arm was involved in controlling the ball. Chest or shoulder without the arm and that ball would be out for a throw in.

Phil Neville rates Jo as a player of unbelievable ability according to the BBC commentator... this was our assistent coach.

Some of you have never ever played football have you

And how is that relevant ?

Jo should've just stopped, it was idiotic from him and could've injured the keeper. I probably wouldn't send him off myself but I do understand people saying that he should've been off.

People were screaming for a red for de Jong in last WC final.

Not sure who's worse between Jo and Fred... Both up there with the worst strikers in the tournament, Jozy Altidore levels even.

This is all set up for a Neymar winner with about 5 minutes left

Not a red card IMO. Also apparently Jo has UNBELIEVABLE ability

Well done.

Honestly, the moment I saw it in real time I knew it was handball. It's the flight of the ball, position of his arm and the direction the ball goes in after the contact. The only way that can happen is if the arm was involved in controlling the ball. Chest or shoulder without the arm and that ball would be out for a throw in.

You must be biased. That's just not nice of you.

No... panache in this Brazil side. Even if they get through this game, it'll take a miracle (or bent refs) for them to get to the final, let alone win the thing.

And how is that relevant ?

Jo should've just stopped, it was idiotic from him and could've injured the keeper. I probably wouldn't send him off myself but I do understand people saying that he should've been off.

People were screaming for a red for de Jong in last WC final.
Dangerous without malice. He went for the ball, all the coaches I played for always told us we had to compete for everything. His foot made contact with the ball first. He shouldnt have raised his foot but Scolari would have kicked his arse for miles if he didnt go for it. Fergie would have got the hair dryer out for a player not going for it. Dangerous play, not malicious. Yellow was the right call.

Jo and Fred. They sound like they should be down the allotment discussing how the marrow crop is doing.

And today, they have played like they have been for the last 6 months.

Chile surrendered control of the midfield when they brought Vidal off.

Chile look dead on their feet, Brazil score then it's practically game over

Jo is the worst footballer I have ever seen! WTF is he on the pitch for?

Status
Not open for further replies.