Day 16: Brazil vs. Chile

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Is his shoulder out of its socket? Look where the elbow is in relation to the ball. It's hitting the inside of his arm. The BBC just put a clear shot of the ball cradled in the guy's arm. You're going to extraordinary lengths to try to get away from the fact it's a clear, stonewall handball and he was rightly booked by Webb.
Best I return to enjoying the game then :). Haven't seen the new angle. With that one in mind, which was the only available until the end of the game, I maintain calling it clear-cut is going extreme lengths as well.

It looked it hit the arm from the angle the BBC just showed. Trapped it between his arm and chest.
Yep, best angle
heknGcB.png

I'm talking about this:

hulk.jpg

Best frame I could get, extremely bent shoulder, and the ball is in no way clearly touching the arm. Seems like a shoulder/chest catch to me. It is controversial.

Here's the one BBC showed:

xfSouQX.jpg

I thought I was free of Hansen when he got the boot from MotD. Bloody Dracula's easier to get rid of.

Lucky not to be sent off for that, but yellow is probably the better call from a neutral point of few

Hansen " you want Brazil to go through ya know.."

Lineker "yeah.. You want the host nation to go through.. I don't know what this place will be like if they don't get through.."

Good god.

Maybe they're fearing for their safety. The locals might riot and torch the studio, especially after Webb's (good) performance.

He is lucky because it's Webb, but last time FIFA discussed this kind of situation they said ref was right to give red(and this was much worse than Nani's vs Madrid).

Status
Not open for further replies.