Day 16: Brazil vs. Chile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulk is finally starting to play like a capable player.

Gawd, I can't stand Luiz. Most careless footballer around.

Yep. The Nani red card still makes me so fupping :mad::mad::mad:

Yep, the same ref has appeared in this World Cup. Although apparently since the Nani incident he has suddenly become a lot more lenient in terms of cards ever since, so it seems he has been really affected by the whole incident.

Why does Sanchez dribble the ball then try to make a 180 degree turn? Has he been watching Ashley Young videos to prepare for this match

At times I'm wondering why Sanchez is trying to do everything himself. Then his teammates get the ball and I remember why.

Maybe some ref's would give a red for that but the attacker has every right to go for that ball.

Yep, the same ref has appeared in this World Cup. Although apparently since the Nani incident he has suddenly become a lot more lenient in terms of cards ever since, so it seems he has been really affected by the whole incident.
I think that is a good thing, he saw he made a mistake and has taken steps to make sure it wont happen again, the red still hurts mind.

Dani Alves is one of the most dislikeable players around. Same about David Luiz.

That's more like the Hulk I know, finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.