Day 16: Brazil vs. Chile

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a clear handball. What are you talking about?

I'm talking about this:

hulk.jpg

Best frame I could get, extremely bent shoulder, and the ball is in no way clearly touching the arm. Seems like a shoulder/chest catch to me. It is controversial.

Like Niall said they're all living it up at the license payers expense and they want the carnival atmosphere to continue. Disgusting bias all the way through today.
Actually that makes sense. I'd probably support Brazil as well if I was there but for a national broadcaster for another country just seems weird.

Have they made the break before extra time longer? Nearing 10 minutes now is it?

ppl saying brazil are shit (yes they are) are underestimating chile s performance especially tactically

This game just highlights how outdated Scolari is. Seriously. Aside from the striker position, the first 11 is good to at least be able to pass the ball around instead of Luiz lumping forward time and time again. You know the manager is doing something wrong when every player on the pitch is underperforming.

hulk.jpg

Best frame I could get, extremely bent shoulder, and the ball is in no way clearly touching the arm. Seems like a shoulder catch to me. It is controversial.

It looked it hit the arm from the angle the BBC just showed. Trapped it between his arm and chest.

hulk.jpg

Best frame I could get, extremely bent shoulder, and the ball is in no way clearly touching the arm. Seems like a shoulder/chest catch to me. It is controversial.

:lol:

Is his shoulder out of its socket? Look where the elbow is in relation to the ball. It's hitting the inside of his arm. The BBC just put a clear shot of the ball cradled in the guy's arm. You're going to extraordinary lengths to try to get away from the fact it's a clear, stonewall handball and he was rightly booked by Webb.

Hansen " you want Brazil to go through ya know.."

Lineker "yeah.. You want the host nation to go through.. I don't know what this place will be like if they don't get through.."

Good god.

Hulk actually looks like Brazil's most dangerous player. Neymar is invisible.

I'm talking about this:

hulk.jpg

Definite hand ball. It can't be a shoulder/chest because of the way that the ball goes down. The ball came at him from the side, meaning that it would have glanced off of his chest. Obviously it's a combination of the chest and arm, but the latter plays a major role in the way that the ball goes down, so it's a handball.

Status
Not open for further replies.