Day 13 | Slovakia vs Romania + Ukraine vs Belgium | Czech Republic vs Turkey + Georgia vs Portugal

Back To Madeira

Clive Tyldesley is so far above any other UK commentator it's not even funny. A tragedy we don't hear him more often.
Watching the England game last night I wished it had him and McCoist on. Would have been infinitely more watchable.

Unam333

Watching Portugal is watching United last season: no coherence, midfield wide open and impotent in front of goal.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
England would play Slovakia
Southgate. :lol:

This guy has unreal luck in tournaments.

Really wanted to see England and the Netherlands as that would've been an interesting game.

Also it's a bit wrong Hungary have to wait around three nights just to be knocked out.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Clive Tyldesley is so far above any other UK commentator it's not even funny. A tragedy we don't hear him more often.
The guy who thinks your birth certificate has your current age on it? Nah

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
We got a result in the rugby world cup against Georgia and now losing in football. Bizarro world.

Red Stone

Im not sure how anyone can say that wasnt a penalty, the defender kicked the attacker in the ankle without getting anywhere near the ball.
I think most are annoyed that VAR decides to check that one while the most obvious and egregious shirt pull of the tournament so far was ignored.

There aren't a lot of things I'd want less from a referee than inconsistency.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Portugal were brilliant in the rwc. Loved their last minute winner V Fiji.
Same. I actually enjoy watching our rugby team than this Ronaldo/Jorge Mendes national team.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Slovakia will be far trickier for England than the Netherlands
Can't see it. England need to face a team who'll actually test them properly at the back and down the flanks. Slovakia's best players are at the back and in defensive midfield.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Imagine still being as much of a self centered bellend as Ronaldo at 39.
This is the thanks he gives to Martinez for being his puppet. That's why I said he should retired from the National team already. He thinks it's his team, not the country's team.