Day 12 | England v Slovenia + Denmark v Serbia | France v Poland + Netherlands v Austria

Palmer is seriously slick. Having him, Saka and Foden as right wing options is crazy.

I think England have done so much better than against Denmark. Managed to pin the game inside Slovenia's half.

Like the subs too.
You know those have been Slovenia's instructions yeah? They are happy to play in a low block with the occasional press.

Referee just buying the obvious time wasting and diving. Embarrassing. Diving from England players too.

You just know Southgate will be using any 0-0 with Mainoo, Palmer and Gordon on the pitch to justify keeping his preferred selection. This is pure dirge.

Landon Donovan spitting facts about that being a pointless wub that should have happened 15 minutes earlier.

Survive and advance I suppose. What a bore fest.

I put the Denmark Serbia game on and I’ve seen less than 1 minute of football in the 5 minutes I’ve been watching. Dreadful stop start game.

This was at least better from England than the last game, right?

I mean Palmer has been decent to watch in a few moments.

Considering "decent to watch for a few minutes" is the highlight of our tournament so far I'd say we are on the up!

This was at least better from England than the last game, right?

Yup instead of the only positive being Guehi, we've finally found the replacement for Kalvin Philips in Mainoo and Palmer might have played his way in to the team too.