Day 12 | England v Slovenia + Denmark v Serbia | France v Poland + Netherlands v Austria

I have enjoyed this tournament but the actual quality level has been extremely average.

At least it isn't everyone trying to copy Spain's death by passing stuff, they are having a go, but the quality of strikers and creative midfielders is super low.

I have enjoyed this tournament but the actual quality level has been extremely average.

At least it isn't everyone trying to copy Spain's death by passing stuff, they are having a go, but the quality of strikers and creative midfielders is super low.

Yeah I've really enjoyed it so far.

It’s like watching a Champions League referee overseeing Atletico Madrid. Lie on the floor asking and ye shall receive.

Denmark doesn't belong in the knock-out stages anyway. The tragedy of this 24 team Euros format is that several really crap teams will make it through the group stage. What's the point?

Reminiscent of United sometimes when a team comes to old Trafford and defend for more or less the whole game and United struggle to break them down.

Hope they get booed of. Embarrassing. Can’t beat a 57th ranked team

Mainoo and Palmer should have started. You can guarantee Southgate will revert to boredom in the next game, I’d love to know what has been instructed to these players I really would.

Two shitgames from who we expect to play great football

Simply the way the knockout paths are lining up. Similar to Argentina in Copa America, the minefield is on the other side.

England could easily get knocked out by Swiss and especially Austria playing like this. The Netherlands would be a tight one aswell as they do have a bit more upfront and out wide than Slovenia do.

It’s difficult to read much into games like this. Yes England should be able to break down a low block from an average small nation but they aren’t going to go for it massively when they’re also sat top of the group.

Palmer and Mainoo have definitely done enough to be starters next match.

Austria is so much more fun to watch than England

Mainoo and Palmer should have started. You can guarantee Southgate will revert to boredom in the next game, I’d love to know what has been instructed to these players I really would.
Bizarre it’s taken until game three to give either a real chance

Bellingham just looks shattered. England would honestly be better off resting him for the next game because he’s a liability at the minute.

Oh Jesus Christ “Trent” is coming on

Shock horror, massive bench to choose from and it is Trent coming on for Bellingham.

I cannot understand how Gordon isn't on yet.

The idiot said his players are tired yet kept nearly all of them on for the entirety of the game. Despite having a great bench.

Mainoo on another level technically. Him and Palmer just have that instantly evident class and composure.

Bellingham's been awful btw.

As it stands Denmark will get the second spot in the group. Them and Slovenia are level on everything else, so the Danes would clinch it due to their better qualifying record.

Bellinghams performances, apart from the opening match, has been pretty shit. No idea why he doesn’t sub him off and stick Foden in that position, and bring someone on that can run in behind from out wide