Day 12 | England v Slovenia + Denmark v Serbia | France v Poland + Netherlands v Austria

Surprised and impressed by how mobile Palmer’s been out on the right. He seems more static when I see him for Chelsea.

Sesko...one of the Caf's, "we must be in for him at that price" goes off after having an unremarkable game.

NT football is different. The level of quality across a squad might not be as consistent as with club football.

George Weah was a Balon d’or winner with Milan but played for the Liberian NT which at the time was filled with a good number of semi-pros.

Perfect cut back from Mainoo and nobody there for some reason. What a waste

Came on and quickly started pulling the strings

nice play from Palmer and Mainoo.

Done more in 10 mins than Conor and Saka

I cannot understand how Gordon isn't on yet.

The idiot said his players are tired yet kept nearly all of them on for the entirety of the game. Despite having a great bench.

Huge empty space on the left as Foden/Jude drift to the middle.

On tonights showing Englands front 4 should be Watkins, Palmer, Bowen and Gordon.

I think England have done so much better than against Denmark. Managed to pin the game inside Slovenia's half.

Like the subs too.

Does TAA just spam aimless through balls forward for Klopp? Or is it just for England that we get that treat to watch?

This ref is falling for everything Slovenia are doing mind, shocking performance all round.

I think it's fairly safe to say that Mainoo and Palmer are far better options than Gallagher/Trent and Saka.

Rest of the team still looks bad though. Bellingham not impressed at all really to say how good he can look with Madrid players around him.

I don’t know what’s more impressive, the fact that this group has only had 1 game that wasn’t a draw or the fact we managed to potentially top the group whilst playing like prime Stoke.