Day 12 | England v Slovenia + Denmark v Serbia | France v Poland + Netherlands v Austria

diarm

He’s lucky to escape with a yellow there. That’s a clear goal scoring opportunity and cynical as hell

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Why is the commentary so relentlessly negative? Getting on my nerves now. Did they even watch the last two games? It's like night and day vs the last two games.

Jack-C20

Why is the commentary so relentlessly negative? Getting on my nerves now. Did they even watch the last two games? It's like night and day vs the last two games.
Firstly, if you’re on ITV then it’s Lee Dixon

Secondly, have they?

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Honestly. Why does it take so long to take the free kick. Almost 3 minutes every time.

Camilo

England really pushing on now, with only 7 players in their own half. 74 minutes.

avgp_1

Serbia's manager is making some strange subs, first half he had too many midfielders, now he seems to have none

Red Stone

Drinking game: Drink every time more than one English player makes a move off the ball.

I'm stone cold sober.

NotChatGPT

Brownfinger
I get the feeling Holland could be really annoying if they set up the way they did against France. I didn't watch the Austria game but Austria's style seems to be something that gives everyone problems.
France set out to be defensive as well, which helped Holland. Obviously being that cautios is always going to create problems for the opposition. I doubt many will prefer Germany over Holland

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Sesko...one of the Caf's, "we must be in for him at that price" goes off after having an unremarkable game.

Dazzmondo

First time I got to see Sesko at the tournament (aside from highlights). Unfortunately saw his worst game

Orange Tree

Kane - Bellingham display is how I thought Kane will play with Bruno had he come to United.

PoTMS

Playing with fire here. We're one goal away from playing Germany in the RO16.