Day 12 | England v Slovenia + Denmark v Serbia | France v Poland + Netherlands v Austria

padr81

Supports
Man City
I don’t know. England look solid to me, dull but getting the job done. I think they’ll do alright in the knockouts.
If we win the group the stars kinda align for us in the knockouts with todays results, no France semi final. All of Portugal, France, Spain and Germany on opposite side of the draw I think.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I'd keep Phil based on first half, think Palmer for Saka (he's quite good off the right and Saka just hasn't been in the game) and for me Watkins for Jude with Watkins playing LW.. I wouldn't be against Watkins for Kane but thats never happening. I think Watkins running off the shoulder would suit Foden, Bellingham more.
I'd want more creativity in the middle than Foden offers tbh, unless -

Oh! He's actually sending on Mainoo

Abraxas

An embarrassment really that we're now taking off our midfield water carrier to put on a somewhat progressive player against one of the most average teams in the tournament. An utter coward of a manager to not to do that from the start.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Betting odds on BET365 currently to win the tournament outright:

England 4/1
Germany 9/2
France 5/1
Portugal 6/1
Belgium 18/1

Seriously unless it's just insurance betting from Scottish, Welsh and Irish punters who on earth is betting on England to win this tournament after watching these two and a half games, it is money down the drain.

Portugal at 6s is a decent price at least.
What are Spain?

Koldbeer2021

Supports
West Ham
Gallagher doesn't do much, hopefully Mainoo can take it by the scruf of the neck. We need it.

SirBillNic

Supports
Spurs
The dumbfeck finally saw after 45 minutes what almost everyone knew before the game even started.

And yet he's the one paid millions, and has the least clue of anyone who pays attention.