Day 10: Germany vs. Ghana

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a match.

Ouch, those two don't look too good - what a collision.

Good God! Ref should not have allowed the free kick. 3 extra minutes were over

2-2 and bad looking collision there at the End.

Brilliant 2nd half. This world cup has at it all.

Best world cup ever nothing will top this... Also this is a fantastic result for us we just need to beat Portugal..

Well that was an extremely enjoyable watch. Been some fantastic matches in this tournament.

Wow that was excellent, Ghana did themselves no harm at all and the Germans credit to them.
Being English aside this has been a superb World Cup.

Best world cup ever nothing will top this... Also this is a fantastic result for us we just need to beat Portugal..

It's only been one week.

World Cups tend to improve once the group stages end.

Ouch.

mullerf0jfs.gif

Dunno about you Germans but we don't have an O dot dot. So I just use O but why use OE? BBC do it to.

When you aren't able to do umlaut O as it isn't on keyboard or whatever, you just add an e after the o.

umlaut a = ae
umlaut o = oe
umlaut u = ue

That way most people know what you're referring to, rather than using just a regular O.

Ghana put up a great fight but I thought Germany were particularly composed despite going down.

What a great game, 2nd half was probably the best half of the tournament so far. I would have liked to see Ghana win, they would have if they were a bit clinical.

Great game end to end stuff, what a shame with that last Ghana counter attack. André Ayew is such a harworking player but his brother is a massive bellend. Such a selfish cnut.

Status
Not open for further replies.