David Moyes West Ham Manager | Gone (pedantic sod Sarni)

I think if we had given Moyes more time we'd be European Champions right now.

As it is, there is no way West Ham are going down with their new appointment.

I think if we had given Moyes more time we'd be European Champions right now.

As it is, there is no way West Ham are going down with their new appointment.

I desperately searched for the white text in your post.

We'd be in the Championship with Moyes by now, not European Champions.

I’m conflicted.

But now I just hope he wins as I cannot stand Everton plus will give them a boost ahead of Man City at the weekend.

There's an irony that Rooney has so far scored twice against Moyes, even taking the p*ss by scoring after messing up the penalty.

It really goes to show you the work I put in with Everton. They were a real credit to myself tonight.

It'll be funny if he was gone by Christmas but tbf the absolute dross Bilic have assembled at WH is remarkable. Not sure what anyone can do with that.

David Moyes is so bad that this incarnation of Wayne Rooney scored a hat trick.

Fecking beautiful. :devil:

I honestly feel bad for the man. Everything he touches turns shit.

"Wayne! Wayne! Waaayne!"

Moyes-Wayne-gif.gif

Hardly matters though (this result). He's already laid the groundwork to explain how nothing can be his fault.

Good hard working reliable British manager. Can do a job. Will organise the team and make them hard to beat. Decent bloke and grafter. Insert other bullshit cliché about him here.

Look if he takes West Ham down after ridding us of Sunderland I'd say the man deserves to be knighted.

Good hard working reliable British manager. Can do a job. Will organise the team and make them hard to beat. Decent bloke and grafter. Insert other bullshit cliché about him here.

Don't forget he knows the league inside out.

He's just completely lost the ability or not adapted with the times but he's probably about the worst manager in the league now. I think they are certain to go down and he'll quit again. If he didn't completely rub me the wrong way with the way he goes on about how he was mistreated at United for botching the job about as any manager in recent memory I'd feel for him.

You just know in January he'll panic buy some players that did a job for him years ago.