David Moyes West Ham Manager | Gone (pedantic sod Sarni)

So he takes his team to City next, oh dear, oh dear. Lets hope he can keep it below 10.

What’s their biggest defeat record, im sure he can manage that, although city will probably rest half the team:lol:

He's just completely lost the ability or not adapted with the times but he's probably about the worst manager in the league now. I think they are certain to go down and he'll quit again. If he didn't completely rub me the wrong way with the way he goes on about how he was mistreated at United for botching the job about as any manager in recent memory I'd feel for him.

You just know in January he'll panic buy some players that did a job for him years ago.
Moyes logic : Break the bank for Rooney

Should never have accepted the United job, everything since then has been a disaster. I'm not sure what would actually have been worse from our perspective though: Being managed by him or being rejected by David Moyes!

Should never have accepted the United job, everything since then has been a disaster. I'm not sure what would actually have been worse from our perspective though: Being managed by him or being rejected by David Moyes!
Nothing is as bad as being managed by David Moyes. Except being stuck in a lift with the glum looking dullard.

He's just completely lost the ability or not adapted with the times but he's probably about the worst manager in the league now. I think they are certain to go down and he'll quit again. If he didn't completely rub me the wrong way with the way he goes on about how he was mistreated at United for botching the job about as any manager in recent memory I'd feel for him.

You just know in January he'll panic buy some players that did a job for him years ago.

There are people in the World that deserve pity - David Moyes ain't one of 'em.

The guy keeps walkin' into million (or multiple million) pound pay-offs for failing.

He's benefiting from an archaic and backward thinking method of employing managers where guys who are proven failures keep walking into incredible jobs that others have to fight gritted teeth just to get one chance at.

He's a weakling of a manager.

That said, if he turns it around at West Ham, fair play to him. But if he doesn't, he surely will have to drop into the lower leagues and prove himself again.

I suspect that for players, he's always been unlikable and thoroughly uninspiring. However, his time with us removed their respect for the guy and it looks like people just wont play for him anymore.

Will Moyes even win a game before he's sacked?

Their next three are Man. City away and Arsenal and Chelsea at home!:lol:

He goes to an injury hit and struggling Everton and plays Andre Ayew upfront on his own.

Not only will he get absolutely dicked by City, he'll get dicked so bad he will restore all confidence into City's squad, enabling them to extend their run further.

Remember its not his fault. The West Ham players simply aren't responding to his genius. As Davey himself said he'll just find another team if they can't quickly grasp his tactical and motivational prowess.

GOT said:
About six years into his role here he started to believe his own hype and started to protect "Brand Moyes" before putting the club first. He promoted "plucky little Everton" and did everything possible through his own words and actions and those of his mutant servants like Phil Neville to undermine the club and paint himself as a hero fighting a rising tide.

He did it for so long that it eventually eroded everything that made him great - his passion, almost visceral hunger for improving and winning and being a success in the Premier League when he first arrived. By the time United came knocking, all that passion had gone - he believed he was incredible, that he could do no wrong. He walked into United, totally upended the backroom team with his own because 'Davey knew best'.

The net result was clear, and he never accepted his own failings. It was always someone or something else's fault.

I still have fond memories of when he arrived; the passion of his initial message, "The People's Club", that game against Fulham, the pure hope. All that now is a distant memory; the Moyes that exists now is a shell of its' former self.

I pity him. He's a rich man, but a humiliated one; a story of what could have been if he had stayed humble.

Where was wee Jimmy?
Moyes is like being stuck with a really bad sitcom... You know it's bad and you are not supposed to laugh at it but you cant help it..

Absolutely unreal. Rooney is still one of the best finishers around.

Just feel crap knowing City will beat them like 7-0 or something and I can't even enjoy Moyes being fecked in that game. He will get fired or take them down pretty much.

Don't know why some of you are so fixated with him. You are taking a page straight out of Moyes book by not letting it go.

I personally never felt such dislike for him. It's hard to dislike if someone is trying but is not good enough. Good luck to him at West Ham.
The fixation on here is something else. Pretty sad tbh.

He will get fired or take them down pretty much.

That's how see it, too.

So he takes his team to City next, oh dear, oh dear. Lets hope he can keep it below 10.

He is so negative that he'll probably drum it into his players that their target is to keep it below 10.
Moyes has to be one of the worst managers in the EPL right now.
He got relegated last season and it appears he is going to attempt to repeat this feat.
I said this previously: the WHU board should be sacked for such negligence.

Someone extend this to his Real Sociedad stint.
Found it - 2 league wins in 11 in the season he was sacked.

Joins Sunderland - 6 wins in 38 league games, and now 0 wins in 3 games at West Ham.

That's 8 wins in 52 league games ladies and gentlemen or a 15.3% win ratio.

Surely could go down as one of the league's worst ever managers if he carries on?

Surely could go down as one of the league's worst ever managers if he carries on?

If he takes down West ham this year, then joins Stoke next season and does the same, surely hes a success. :D

Hated? You actually hate him? That's such a waste of spiritual energy. He was a poor appointment at Utd and is leading a somewhat charmed and deluded life getting passed from top job to job. But how anyone can get worked up to a level of negative feeling toward David Moyes beyond indifference is a mystery to me and to those beholden to me.

I hate him.

I'd sell him Fellaini for £40m... :angel:.

Someone would tell him after he was effectively in Bosman territory? and he'd still say it was a bargain.

By the look of things, he is sending them down one by one.

Should take charge of Stoke next season.

He took us from 1st to 7th.
Real Sociedad were in the relegation zone, bar goal difference, when he got fired.
He took down Sunderland.
WHU is next.

Don't know why some of you are so fixated with him. You are taking a page straight out of Moyes book by not letting it go.

I personally never felt such dislike for him. It's hard to dislike if someone is trying but is not good enough. Good luck to him at West Ham.

Thats not why most dislike him, shit like this keeps being repeated every few pages because i can only assume some people live in a bubble where they haven't read a quote or seen an interview from Moyes over the last 4 years. Not being good enough is fair enough, but acting like a smug cnut during and after while throwing everyone and anyone under the bus to try to cover your own failures is why he's disliked.

Van Gaal wasn't good enough either does he seem as disliked as Moyes? No he isn't because he for the most part didn't and hasn't acted like a prick.

Moyes said 'I'd put my name on the 2nd half but not the first'

He's a cheeky fecker, how any manager can say something like that.

Its all the players fault not his.

The fact that West Ham are now objectively worse in every respect than they were even at Billics worst....

Not his fault.

They look completely cluless all over the pitch, they are verging on being as bad as the Derby side that went down with 11 points.

I mean, he has already taken a team down with the 6 lowest points total in premier league history, its entirely possible he could make take West Ham down with fewer points than he did with Sunderland.
West Ham currently have 10 points and are earning 0.7 points a game.
However Moyes has only earned one of those points in his time so far, Billic was earning points at 0.8 points per game, Moyes 0.33 point per game has dragged the average down.

The lowest amount of points required to stay up in the last 3 seasons has been 38 points by Villa in the 14/15 season.
There are 24 games left, if they carry on with this rate of points per match they are only going to hit 27 points

I think the maths are right, I am tired and cant be arsed to check.

Say what you want about Moyes but you know what you're getting with him. Whenever he takes over a club before long he'll make them easy to beat.