David Moyes West Ham Manager | Gone (pedantic sod Sarni)

I never cease to be surprised at the level of Vitriol that the name David Moyes inspires on the cafe . It is beyond ridiculous we've had 2 managers since then one lunatic even worse than him and now the mighty Jose .

However we may feel about him he was still manager of the biggest club in the world for a short spell so give the guy a break , last time something like this happened it was Wilf McGuinness struggling in the footsteps of Sir Matt as in Moyes it proved to be too big for him but you can't blame either guy for taking the chance .

Wilf is still remembered with affection ( and his son Paul also did a great job also with us for many years ) .
So for gods sake guys leave the man alone and I may be in the minority but I hope he keeps West Ham up and turns his career around

Sorry man, a coach who does anything at any cost to watch his own back is very hard to respect, even like.

-We need 5-6 world class players to compete in the champions league.

-Liverpool are favorites at Old Trafford.

-We aspire to be like City.

Just one comments like that puts anyone in my book of arses.

Wonder what he's going to say today.

They're losing at the moment.

Can’t beleive some sympathies with Moyes, just think of the arrogance of the man, he got the job at our club, and basically did a cull of all our successful assistants and coaches and brought in his own Everton staff in place off.
Now forget everything else just think of that one set of changes, he thought he could manage Manchester United football club in the same manner he did Everton!!
Enough said !!.

I never cease to be surprised at the level of Vitriol that the name David Moyes inspires on the cafe . It is beyond ridiculous we've had 2 managers since then one lunatic even worse than him and now the mighty Jose .

However we may feel about him he was still manager of the biggest club in the world for a short spell so give the guy a break , last time something like this happened it was Wilf McGuinness struggling in the footsteps of Sir Matt as in Moyes it proved to be too big for him but you can't blame either guy for taking the chance .

Wilf is still remembered with affection ( and his son Paul also did a great job also with us for many years ) .
So for gods sake guys leave the man alone and I may be in the minority but I hope he keeps West Ham up and turns his career around
If you think that is why he is hated on here, then you don't know what you are talking about.

A simple venture into the Sunderland forum for example would show you why exactly fans of both teams detest him.

No boost yet from him. Not sure if any will come at all. Look like he will likely go down although he still got time to turn it around.

If you think that is why he is hated on here, then you don't know what you are talking about.

A simple venture into the Sunderland forum for example would show you why exactly fans of both teams detest him.
Anybody can be shit at something and still maintain an element of likability. Everyone knows that lad who shows up to five a side and works his bollocks off despite being crap at football (hell that's me).

Moyes is hated because he's shite and thinks he's fecking brilliant. Well, it's a longer story than that but for the sake of time, that sums it up.

There came the goal on a set piece. Crosses and set pieces is surely one of the few things Moyes might be good at so some credit for that ;).

DPa-S3FX0AA0ppV.jpg

Hold on, the one on the left is nice, but dim. Moyes is just dim.

Can’t beleive some sympathies with Moyes, just think of the arrogance of the man, he got the job at our club, and basically did a cull of all our successful assistants and coaches and brought in his own Everton staff in place off.
Now forget everything else just think of that one set of changes, he thought he could manage Manchester United football club in the same manner he did Everton!!
Enough said !!.

This is without a doubt my last post in this subject let me just make it clear I never supported David Moyes I agree that the job was way to big for him and he failed miserabky but when I read posts like this it's just ridiculous ...
Slagging him off because he brought his own team with him !!! Name me one single manager that doesn't do that every time they get a new job let's at least keep the argument sensible !!

Anybody can be shit at something and still maintain an element of likability. Everyone knows that lad who shows up to five a side and works his bollocks off despite being crap at football (hell that's me).

Moyes is hated because he's shite and thinks he's fecking brilliant. Well, it's a longer story than that but for the sake of time, that sums it up.

That last sentence also sums up old pan face for me too.

"Drawing against Leicester, I hope that’s a message. I hope it says, “This is what he can do, this is where David Moyes work".

Statistically, the odds for winning the first home match (after an away match) with a new manager is high. David Moyes couldn’t even do that! Well done Moyesy!

That is insane. How many do Wenger and Mourinho have?

Turns out i was bit wrong . Ferguson won 4. But David has won 3.

Wenger has 2. Jose has none.

I'm talking about the LMA prize which is the main one for managers in England.

It is voted for by fellow managers, if you look at the winners there is definitely some British bias there.

This is without a doubt my last post in this subject let me just make it clear I never supported David Moyes I agree that the job was way to big for him and he failed miserabky but when I read posts like this it's just ridiculous ...
Slagging him off because he brought his own team with him !!! Name me one single manager that doesn't do that every time they get a new job let's at least keep the argument sensible !!

Name me one manager who took over from a legendary world class manager who had just won the league, while they themselves had never won anything.

Answer that and you'll realize why it was a unique situation that can't really be compared to others, 99 times out of 100 the new manager is replacing a manager who has just been sacked for underperforming so keeping his staff on would rarely be an option. Moyes would have been better off taking Fergusons advice and keeping the current staff in place who knew the players and club. But he didn't because he's a clown.

Don't know why some of you are so fixated with him. You are taking a page straight out of Moyes book by not letting it go.

I personally never felt such dislike for him. It's hard to dislike if someone is trying but is not good enough. Good luck to him at West Ham.