David Moyes West Ham Manager | Gone (pedantic sod Sarni)

I dont know where this bollocks about Moyes making a side "tough to beat" came from.

Here are his career stats to date:

http://www.managerstats.co.uk/managers/david-moyes/

Total games- 889
lost 182
drawn 228
won 378

If you remove his time from Preston North end and just include top flight football:
Total games 665
Won 265
lost 219
drawn 170.

How have the losses increased when you took 200 plus games out

How have the losses increased when you took 200 plus games out

You know why? because i was doing two things at the same time, hang on ill put it right :)

His loss record was worse, i just smashed the numbers while earing my tea, should be right now.

Last edited:
West Ham have a squad that should be doing better than they are, to me it clearly looks like the squad needs motivation and if that's the case... Why bring Moyes to suck the last drop of motivation from the squad? Their board went insane when they appointed him.

I've just read almost the same post on KUMB. They're saying Pardew and Allardyce would have been preferable to inject a bit of passion and energy. Can't disagree

I've just read almost the same post on KUMB. They're saying Pardew and Allardyce would have been preferable to inject a bit of passion and energy. Can't disagree

KUMB? As much as I dislike Pardew I have to admit he would have been the perfect fit.

It's amusing to think of Hart in the City dressing room sometime in 2014, him and the City lads taking the piss out of Moyes mercilessly as he led our decline. Now he's his manager :lol:

Just have a look at twitter. He's a joke. Can't believe we hired this clown.

This guy destroyed our club. How the heck did he become our manager. A clown with the keys to run the kingdom , more.like ruin the kingdom

how they appointed him after relegating sunderland i dont know.

He's probably showing the West Ham squad old footage of Thomas Gravesen, Naysmith and Yobo and telling the West Ham players that this is who they have to aspire to be like

At lease Pardew has better dance moves. LOL. He is also not that grumpy and can motivate the players.

Is there a west ham forum equivalent to redcafe? i think it would be interesting/funny to see what their fans are saying/thinking

edit - i second this:

We probably need a West Ham forum meltdown thread. It will surely be a success here.

They have. They are already calling for him to be sacked. Moyes Out threads are already there. Looks like only a few want him to be given any time.

You can usually see the logic behind a decision in football even if you hate it or disagree, like for example when Torres kept getting numerous chances at Chelsea despite being the worst striker in the league, you knew the thinking behind it was that he's a big investment so naturally he'd get more time.

West Ham appointing Moyes however is illogical and defies all laws of common sense.

You can usually see the logic behind a decision in football even if you hate it or disagree, like for example when Torres kept getting numerous chances at Chelsea despite being the worst striker in the league, you knew the thinking behind it was that he's a big investment so naturally he'd get more time.

West Ham appointing Moyes however is illogical and defies all laws of common sense.
I know right, you'd have to be right mugs to appoint him? :lol:

Oh hang on.:(

3940.jpg

Even his face is turning claret and blue.

Stuart-Pearce-David-Moyes-Football365.jpg

Ha ha! To think this guy managed us. Just wow. I remember in the early days saying that he’ll do better as he was supposedly the chosen one. I have never been so wrong on anything in my life. I have truly grown to dislike him. Zero humility and pure lack of accountibilty - that’s what I will always associate with him.

I know right, you'd have to be right mugs to appoint him? :lol:

Oh hang on.:(
I didn't even realize Stuart Pearce was made assistant to Moyes (until seeing the above picture). Jesus wept is there a more depressing combination in football? :wenger:

A lot of people were took in by him at Everton (i wasn't), when AVB was sacked the consensus on the Chelsea forum i was on at the time was "Jose back, but if not give Moyesy a go", couldn't believe what i was reading :lol: