David Moyes West Ham Manager | Gone (pedantic sod Sarni)

This won’t be pretty for Hammers fans but I guess survival will do and they should achieve that with a bit to spare.

That's what Sunderland thought. He took them down to the Championship and then bailed.
Now he is going to have another go with WHU.

My hope is that he next season, he manages one of our rivals. I'd be ecstatic if he managed MCFC - he'll take them into the bottom half of the table.

That's what Sunderland thought. He took them down to the Championship and then bailed.
Now he is going to have another go with WHU.

My hope is that he next season, he manages one of our rivals. I'd be ecstatic if he managed MCFC - he'll take them into the bottom half of the table.

That would be dream stuff. Although it will never happen. They are not stupid enough to do that.

Guess who's back, back again
Moyse's back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back
Guess who's back, guess who's back

This is what he also said,

"
And Moyes said: “I always thought this was a big job. Some big players with big reputations disappointed me a lot.

“I thought they would show me more. They need to show me why they have got that reputation.

“I don’t enjoy the performance and I expected us to do better. We tried to stay in the game and give ourselves a chance – and we probably did – but overall it was not good enough.”

He has already started the excuses. Now it is the players.
WestHam is going to give him 30 million in the January transfer window. Maybe he will buy Fellaini? Or Wayne Rooney?

"
And Moyes said: “I always thought this was a big job. Some big players with big reputations disappointed me a lot.

“I thought they would show me more. They need to show me why they have got that reputation.

“I don’t enjoy the performance and I expected us to do better. We tried to stay in the game and give ourselves a chance – and we probably did – but overall it was not good enough.”

WestHam is going to give him 30 million in the January transfer window. Maybe he will buy Fellaini? Or Wayne Rooney?
What the hell is wrong with him? He has the man management skills of a grapefruit.

He's such a delusional useless sad clown, and his arrogance is completely misplaced.

This fraud has a job earning millions of pounds while other smart people are unemployed and starving.

What the hell is wrong with him? He has the man management skills of a grapefruit.

Probably bought into the idea that Bilic was too soft on the players. So he's going to be tough on them.....going about it in totally the wrong way but, then again, it IS Moyes

He might get some cash to sign player, but the problem is, who the hell would want to go there? Not going to happen Moyesy, you’re toast!

"

Yes, it’s the players’ fault. The manager clearly has nothing to do with the way the team performs.

I forgot to add that he also said this was what everyone expected. LOL. He, as The Manager expected to get beaten? Well if he expected to get beaten then who else will be expecting for WestHam to win?

They are already calling for him to be sacked. Now the bets are on for how long before someone will fly an aircraft with a banner, "Moyes Out".

"

Jesus christ he's a moron. Complete social hand-grenade.

Bet the West Ham players already wish he would just fcuk off.

We probably need a West Ham forum meltdown thread. It will surely be a success here.

I dont know where this bollocks about Moyes making a side "tough to beat" came from.

Here are his career stats to date:

http://www.managerstats.co.uk/managers/david-moyes/

Total games- 889
lost 283
drawn 228
won 378

If you remove his time from Preston North end and just include top flight football:
Total games 665
lost 218
Drawn 170
Won 265

At Everton his teams were incredibly porous against any half decent side:

Arsenal 48 goals
Villa 36 goals
Liverpool 31 goals
Manchester united 42 goals
Newcastle 33 Goals
Spuds 31 goals

At Everton teams he had a better than 50% win percentage against:

Bolton 52%
Crystal palace 100% (played 2)
Derby county 100% (played 3)
Fulham 59%
Leeds 75% (played 4)
City 55%
Portsmouth 64%
Sunderland 73%
Swansea 75%
West Brom 57%
Wigan 56%

So basically, he had a better than 50% of beating a really shit team, a considerable worse than 50% chance of beating a decent team, and as far as I can see, he never beat a team that finished in the top four, so he had a 0% chance of beating a top team.

Last edited:
Probably bought into the idea that Bilic was too soft on the players. So he's going to be tough on them.....going about it in totally the wrong way but, then again, it IS Moyes
I think I might start calling him Mayo instead of Moyes, after Ferrell's character in Get Hard.

He's such a delusional useless sad clown, and his arrogance is completely misplaced.

This fraud has a job earning millions of pounds while other smart people are unemployed and starving.
This is the worst part about Moyes still getting jobs. He's an incompetent piece of shit and gets extremely wealthy from it.

Moyes trying to speak Spanish was funny. Then you look at the top managers here in the PL and they all are fluent in many languages. Arsene speaks, 3 languages fluently, with a bit of Japanese too.
Jose of course speaks 6 languages and Pep speaks 4 fluently and Poch speaks 2 at least and Klopp speaks 2 as well. Apart from Brendon Rogers and Paul Clements, are there any other British Managers who speak any other languages?

"

I thought they would show me more. They need to show me why they have got that reputation.

I don’t enjoy the performance and I expected us to do better. We tried to stay in the game and give ourselves a chance – and we probably did – but overall it was not good enough.”

:lol:

Classic Moyes, spouting shite.

Moyes trying to speak Spanish was funny. Then you look at the top managers here in the PL and they all are fluent in many languages. Arsene speaks, 3 languages fluently, with a bit of Japanese too.
Jose of course speaks 6 languages and Pep speaks 4 fluently and Poch speaks 2 at least and Klopp speaks 2 as well. Apart from Brendon Rogers and Paul Clements, are there any other British Managers who speak any other languages?
What do you mean Moyes can speak Spanish perfectly well:

He's really bad at his job.

If anything, he should be really proud of just how bad he is... I mean, it's pretty extraordinary when you think about it.

I forgot about Roy. He speaks a lot of languages too. Moyesy or Moysey.

I thought Steve McLaren spoke English with a Dutch accent. LOL. Like Joy Barton speaking English with a French accent.

I can see his blame game is already out in full force. Throwing the players under the bus after game 1:lol:

Sir Alex barely speak one and he did allright.

Last edited:

"

It’s always the players who have to prove themselves to Moyes (even at United it was “they tell me he’s a good player”). It’s amazing how soneone with a CV which ranges from slightly above average to useless can be so arrogant.

Good start for the fecking cnut.

Yes at least even at West Ham there are a few players who have won the EPL and other trophies too. Players who have played for better managers and clubs than Moyes. He needs to get them on his side and motivate them instead of trying to talk them down

West Ham have a squad that should be doing better than they are, to me it clearly looks like the squad needs motivation and if that's the case... Why bring Moyes to suck the last drop of motivation from the squad? Their board went insane when they appointed him.

The squad is a decent squad. All he needs is to sign one good creative midfield player and he can get one from Europe for a decent price but knowing him and his lack of knowledge of football in the rest of the world he will probably sign Darren Gibson. Or maybe Erramende? lol

West Ham have a squad that should be doing better than they are, to me it clearly looks like the squad needs motivation and if that's the case... Why bring Moyes to suck the last drop of motivation from the squad? Their board went insane when they appointed him.

100%. Moyes is a morale vampire. Appointing him was the same as guaranteeing West Ham relegation. After 93 and 95 can’t say I’m sad about it.

I forgot to add that he also said this was what everyone expected. LOL. He, as The Manager expected to get beaten? Well if he expected to get beaten then who else will be expecting for WestHam to win?

They are already calling for him to be sacked. Now the bets are on for how long before someone will fly an aircraft with a banner, "Moyes Out".

http://www.whufc.com/news/articles/...moyes-weve-got-try-turn-things-around-quickly

“I expected something like that, because that’s what it’s been before,” said Moyes, when asked for his assessment of the game. “I was disappointed that we didn’t do better, but we missed a couple of really good chances at 1-0, just before half-time.

“The better team won the game, but there was a chance for us to affect the outcome of the game and we didn’t do it. So, we’re going to have to improve and hopefully I’ll get the chance to work with the players over the coming weeks and it will make a difference.”

So he did.