Darwin Núñez | Liverpool player | Fighter

First season in a new league
New team mates
New country/culture
Pressure of a big transfer fee.

All the usual excuses fans use when they realise their team has been rinsed by another club :lol:

You could say we are doing the same currently and did in part for Jadon. :lol:

"He works hard, that's enough for now. The goals will come" etc etc.

I'd love to know the xg of these chances. Whatever it is though some of those are shocking misses - even for someone who thinks he's not THIS bad - especially from around 40 seconds into the video.

A lot of criticism is revolving around his finishing, which I think is myopic, harsh and unfair. He's single handedly finishing off Liverpool's season (could argue with some help from VVD and TAA, but it's his first season - give him time).

It is a Cut and Paste job for fans that will do anything not to lose an argument :lol:

If he was a movie and game storage technology he'd be a Blue-ray.
You saw it and think it's good but it's actually crap. It looked modern but actually outdated. It seemed innovative but actually nothing special.

A lot of criticism is revolving around his finishing, which I think is myopic, harsh and unfair. He's single handedly finishing off Liverpool's season (could argue with some help from VVD and TAA, but it's his first season - give him time).
Because he's a striker? Finishing is literally the top of the list, most important attribute of a striker.

Personally, I don't think Nunez is as bad as most people here thinks. However, I still thinks that he does not have what it takes to be a world class striker as his shooting technique is erratic and his overall play is nowhere near as good as most people say. He is not very involved in the games he played in, as evident by his passing stats, and he spends a lot of his time playing off the shoulder of the last defender.

I would love it if Klopp persists on playing him more as doing so means Liverpool could never play to their full potential. Nunez is occupying a lot of the spaces that is usually occupied by Salah, and Salah is being pushed wider to accommodate him thus his reduced output this season. Nunez also rarely helps the midfield out which is what Firmino does a lot, and it results in Liverpool's midfield being overrun quite frequently this season. The thing is, he will never have the technical ability to help the midfield out like Firmino did because he simply lack the technique or the football intelligence to do so.

He might eventually score more goals than now, but it will come at a cost of his team's performance unless he improves his play drastically.

I think Werner just lost confidence after a while. I think he stopped even getting chances.

True. Werner missed tons of easy chances early into his Chelsea career and as a result it's almost like he ended up scared to even take a shot and often started looking for a pass instead. He did rack up a decent amount of assists for a while but it's clear the struggles in front of goal fecked with his head. Near the end he looked a shadow of the player he was when he first joined us.

It's still too early to say whether Nunez will click or if he'll end up the same as Werner but so far the signs are eerily similar. Still plenty of time for him to turn things around and at least Liverpool create more chances for him than we did for Werner. Maybe he just needs to hit a consistent run of goals and get his mojo back but if that doesn't happen soon he might get dropped when the likes of Jota and Diaz return from injuries and Gakpo gets settled in. If he gets stuck on the bench for a while there's a good chance the confidence issue might turn into a much bigger problem, like it did for Werner as well.

If he was a movie and game storage technology he'd be a Blue-ray.
You saw it and think it's good but it's actually crap. It looked modern but actually outdated. It seemed innovative but actually nothing special.

I'm trying to work this one out. What's your issue with blu-ray?

I'm not sure how to correctly express it in words, but Nunez is a very instinctual striker. They don't think to much before striking the ball, when things go well, they go really well. Currently he's at the end of the spectrum where it's just going horribly bad for him.

His time at Benfica, especially the last season, was where everything was going for him. Weird angles, potshots, deflections, dribbles, all going in his favour. With Werner, he seemed to go into his shell, however, Darvin is different, I feel like he's a lot stronger mentally and has that never say die attitude.

Still think he will score a lot this season and then come good for them.

I'm not sure how to correctly express it in words, but Nunez is a very instinctual striker. They don't think to much before striking the ball, when things go well, they go really well. Currently he's at the end of the spectrum where it's just going horribly bad for him.

He reminds me a little of Rashford. He relies on things going well for him to be at his peak. Some of the goals that Rashford scores he bumbles his way through defences and the ball drops nicely for him and its a bit of a wonder goal. When things aren't going for him he just runs into players and looks a bit rubbish.

He will score plenty for Liverpool because they create so many good chances even in their current form. I still don't rate Nunez but currently hes massively underperforming and he will get better. I still think hes an ugly player to watch but he'll get in the goals soon enough.

I'm trying to work this one out. What's your issue with blu-ray?
It's just a glorified HD DVD. The player was expensive, the disk was expensive and it's a forced product in a way that it was marketed when streaming was becoming popular. I'm pretty sure 4k Blu-rays are still expensive these days. It solved problems DVD had solved.

It's just a glorified HD DVD. The player was expensive, the disk was expensive and it's a forced product in a way that it was marketed when streaming was becoming popular. I'm pretty sure 4k Blu-rays are still expensive these days. It solved problems DVD had solved.

I see your point. I still buy DVDs sometimes when I'm not bothered about the quality because they're usually half the cost.

Bought a 4K Blu-ray for my dad two years ago and it cost £25. I felt massively ripped off by that!

First season in a new league
New team mates
New country/culture
Pressure of a big transfer fee.

All the usual excuses fans use when they realise their team has been rinsed by another club :lol:

It is a Cut and Paste job for fans that will do anything not to lose an argument :lol:

A little bit obsessed Bondi!

Worrying

I see your point. I still buy DVDs sometimes when I'm not bothered about the quality because they're usually half the cost.

Bought a 4K Blu-ray for my dad two years ago and it cost £25. I felt massively ripped off by that!
:lol: I know right, I was also a victim. Streaming is just much much cheaper. Some people said 4K Blu-ray is still better than 4K streaming, but it's not like I have perfect eyes anyway. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference if there's any.

Sounds like Werner.
Werner for Chelsea in the PL:
56 games (3896 minutes) - 10 goals and 9 assists - Underperformed his xG by 49% over two seasons.
0,45 xG/90 - 0,23 goals/90
0,16 xA/90
2,89 Shots/90
Goalthreat: 0,39 goals+xA/90

Nunez so far for Liverpool in the PL:
13 games (882 minutes) - 5 goals and 2 assists - Underperformed his xG by 47%
0,97 xG/90 - 0,51 goals/90
0,36 xA/90
5,61 Shots/90
Goalthreat: 0,87 goals+xA/90

Although they've both been terrible finishers in the PL, Nunez is a different beast all together. Even with his horrible finishing Nunez still has the 3rd highest non penalty goalthreat in the PL after Haaland and Odegaard and is number 1 in shots/90 in the top 5 leagues.

You can’t teach someone the very fundamental technique he is missing. You either have it or you don’t, and he doesn’t.
He’ll score a few goals but will always have a complete miskick in his locker when presented with a straightforward chance.

It’s hilarious watching him play I’ve never seen such hieratic finishing he’s all over the place

That being said he will still score goals if they don't lose patience with him just purely out of the amount chances they will create

Werner for Chelsea in the PL:
56 games (3896 minutes) - 10 goals and 9 assists - Underperformed his xG by 49% over two seasons.
0,45 xG/90 - 0,23 goals/90
0,16 xA/90
2,89 Shots/90
Goalthreat: 0,39 goals+xA/90

Nunez so far for Liverpool in the PL:
13 games (882 minutes) - 5 goals and 2 assists - Underperformed his xG by 47%
0,97 xG/90 - 0,51 goals/90
0,36 xA/90
5,61 Shots/90
Goalthreat: 0,87 goals+xA/90

Although they've both been terrible finishers in the PL, Nunez is a different beast all together. Even with his horrible finishing Nunez still has the 3rd highest non penalty goalthreat in the PL after Haaland and Odegaard and is number 1 in shots/90 in the top 5 leagues.
That’s because he’s the main man in a top side. With Salah being stuck out on the wing literally all the chances have to fall to Nunez or it falls down an even deeper hole to Harvey Elliott.
It’s an experiment in seeing a shit striker play for a top team, it’s the my granny could score 10 goals for team X in action.
It’s not just the chances missed but when he misses them. He misses so much that it changes games. He may score later on to get the team back in it or score a late winner but he makes everything so much harder for the team. Where chances created? Where’s pass completion etc? He is such a terrible all round player that those numbers can’t be ignored. There’s more to being a striker in todays Game than scoring and he doesn’t even do that well

Half a season and you can already make minutes long fail comps

its funny and scary at the same time. Some of the chances he gets onto is great - especially with crosses. The way he is able to get that extra yard ahead of defenders, along with his pace and power when dribbling is impressive - he’s just missing the most important part. It’s like he’s Haaland, minus the finishing

I know he's been compared to Werner, but what about Morata? Morata also never truly became a clinical striker and is known for missing many chances too.

It’s hilarious watching him play I’ve never seen such hieratic finishing he’s all over the place

That being said he will still score goals if they don't lose patience with him just purely out of the amount chances they will create

I was about to post something similar as the bolded. From a supposedly top class striker it's nuts. His supposed goal threat means feck all when he strikes the ball so erraticaly.

I have no concerns about him at all.

Once i remove him from my FPL side he will start getting mega hauls.

I kind of apologize to any Liverpool fans for holding him back.

He makes their team worse. He is not as good a footballer as Firmino/Mane, so he isn’t anywhere near as involved in build-up. It means you lose output on Salah too.

His pace is exciting to watch, which makes people hopeful, but his complete lack of composure and technique won’t be able to be taught now. It’s too late in his development for that. Even when he is passing someone, he is extremely hit and rush.

Pace and power will always give hope, but he is an overall detriment to the team and has added to their problems instead of resolving anything. They are now actively catering to someone who doesn’t put away chances. It’s extremely inefficient.

That’s because he’s the main man in a top side. With Salah being stuck out on the wing literally all the chances have to fall to Nunez or it falls down an even deeper hole to Harvey Elliott.
It’s an experiment in seeing a shit striker play for a top team, it’s the my granny could score 10 goals for team X in action.
It’s not just the chances missed but when he misses them. He misses so much that it changes games. He may score later on to get the team back in it or score a late winner but he makes everything so much harder for the team. Where chances created? Where’s pass completion etc? He is such a terrible all round player that those numbers can’t be ignored. There’s more to being a striker in todays Game than scoring and he doesn’t even do that well

Same was true of Werner though?

I do agree that Nunez’ shitty all round game - especially his scattershot passing - gets ignored when you focus on stuff like shots and xG. And top teams can’t/shouldn’t accommodate strikers who give the ball away as much as he has so far this season.

He reminds me a little of Rashford. He relies on things going well for him to be at his peak. Some of the goals that Rashford scores he bumbles his way through defences and the ball drops nicely for him and its a bit of a wonder goal. When things aren't going for him he just runs into players and looks a bit rubbish.

He will score plenty for Liverpool because they create so many good chances even in their current form. I still don't rate Nunez but currently hes massively underperforming and he will get better. I still think hes an ugly player to watch but he'll get in the goals soon enough.

I can see what you're getting at but Rashford is technically immense, agree with the comment about him bundling through players, it's sort of a trait for most dribblers.

Darvin is mostly pace and power. Not very intricate with his dribbling and ball control. Those stepovers against Barca always get a chuckle out of me.

Same was true of Werner though?

I do agree that Nunez’ shitty all round game - especially his scattershot passing - gets ignored when you focus on stuff like shots and xG.
I don’t think he was? Wasn’t he played out wide? They had Giroud, Tammy, Havertz and maybe another player I’m forgetting?
Even then it’s different simply because Klopp is choosing to box Salah out wide for whatever fecking reason. As bad as Nunez is I do feel sorry for him. There isn’t even a chance that someone else could come along and take the pressure off him, it’s always Nunez who has to score that important goal no matter how low his confidence is.

One thing I'll say is that he looks proper quick on the ball, I've seen him outrun a defender while running with the ball more than a few times already. His finishing has been awful, though

Did you even watch it?

Unless his job description is only to run very fast and get a shot away regardless of where the ball ends up, yea these are all fails.

Yes I did. Half of those chances the keeper has made a good save by closing the space. Obviously some are hilariously bad though :lol:

They see me singin, they hatin
All eyes are on Darwin Nunez
on Darwin Nunez
on Darwin Nunez
on Darwin Nunez

First: No one is argueing that his finishing has been terrible this season

Second: His ability to get into good scoring positions and make good runs is second to only a handful if any. His 0,97 npxG/90 is just off the charts in the PL, meaning he's getting to more and better chances than anyone who's played in the PL since my sources started calculating xG (2014/2015) season and anyone in the top 5 leagues this season. You don't get these numbers by just being the main man in a top side, he get's them because he has absolute elite movement, spacial awareness and is fantastic at identifying spaces and making/timing runs.

Here's the top npxG/90 (non penalty expected goals) numbers for the top 5 leagues the last 9 seasons (for players with 1000 minutes or more over a season) See if you can find any "main man in top sides" in here:

PL:
14/15 - Aguero 0,73, Cissè 0,65, Costa 0,65, Sturridge 0,54, Bony 0,54 and Kane 0,52
15/16 - Aguero 0,61, Benteke 0,55, Walcott 0,55, Lukaku 0,52, Grioud 0,51, Kane 0,50 and Vardy 0,50
16/17 - Aguero 0,71, Giroud 0,54, KAne 0,54, Afobe 0,51, Ayew 0,48, Zlatan 0,46 and Lukaku 0,44
17/18 - Jesus 0,74, Salah 0,72, Kane 0,71, Aguero 0,70, Auba 0,65, Sterling 0,63 and Niasse 0,62
18/19 - Aguero 0,66, Auba 0,65, Lukaku 0,56, Salah 0,54, Chicha 0,51, Sterling 0,51 and Wilson 0,51
19/20 - Jesus 0,90, Aguero 0,82, Tammy 0,73, Giroud 0,66, Antonio 0,64 Sterling 0,61, Woods 0,60 and Salah 0,57
20/21 - Antonio 0,64, Cavani 0,57, Jota 0,57, DCL 0,57, Kane 0,56, Tammy 0,54 and Iheanacho 0,51
21/22 - Jota 0,65, Salah 0,65, Sterling 0,57, Ronaldo 0,54, Mane 0,53, Welbeck 0,5, Son 0,50, Vardy 0,50 and Kane 0,49
22/23 - Nunez 0,97, Haaland 0,94, Wilson 0,69, Jesus 0,69, Toney 0,68, Firmino 0,60, Awoniyi 0,59, Salah 0,59, Kane 0,53 and Mitro 0,48

LaLiga:
14/15 - Ronaldo 0,88, Messi 0,84, Neymar 0,77, Suarez 0,60...Griezmann 0,53... Benzema 0,48
15/16 - Benzema 0,93 ,Suarez 0,92, Ronaldo 0,82, Agirretxe 0,75, Messi 0,72, Miku 0,70 and Neymar 0,67
16/17 - Suarez 0,75, Messi 0,69, Ronaldo 0,69, Morata 0,65, Benzema 0,63...Neymar 0,46
17/18 - Ronaldo 0,94, Messi 0,78, Suarez 0,76, Ben Yedder 0,67.....Benzema 0,52
18/19 - Messi 0,74, Suarez 0,68, Morata 0,61, Ben Yedder 0,56....Benzema 0,50
19/20 - Suarez 0,60, Morata 0,54, Messi 0,54, Josè 0,52, Isak 0,51, Benzema 0,50
20/21 - Messi 0,68, En-Nesyri 0,62, Isak 0,59, Benzema 0,58 and Suarez 0,55
21/22 - Auba 0,72, Danjuma 0,64, Cunha 0,64, Benzema 0,57 and Vinicius 0,48
22/23 - Benzema 0,94, Lewa 0,89, Torres 0,71, Sorloth 0,66 and Rodrygo 0,55

Bundesliga:
14/15 - Dost 0,67, Ginczek 0,62, Lewa 0,61, Modeste 0,56....Auba 0,46
15/16 - Lewa 0,91, Auba 0,91, Muto 0,54, Müller 0,50 and Werner 0,49
16/17 - Auba 0,91, Lewa 0,85, Petersen 0,57, Reus 0,56....Werner 0,48
17/18 - Lewa 0,94, Auba 0,86, Wagner 0,51....Werner 0,43
18/19 - Lewa 0,92, Alcàcer 0,72, Kramaric 0,63, Jovic 0,62 and Werner 0,59
19/20 - Lewa 0,89, Haaland 0,75, Werner 0,67, Silva 0,62 and Gnabry 0,57
20/21 - Lewa 0,92, Haaland 0,77, Mateta 0,68, Silva 0,66 and Weghorst 0,48
21/22 - Lewa 1,04, Schick 0,78, Haaland 0,59, Poulsen 0,55, Awoniyi 0,54 and Silva 0,53
22/23 - Thuram 0,73, Werner 0,68, Manè 0,66, Gnabry 0,62, Moukoko 0,60 and Nkunku 0,56

Serie A:
14/15 - Klose 0,56, Maxi 0,54 Higuain 0,51 and Icardi 0,50
15/16 - Higuain 0,75, Kalinic 0,58, Dzeko 0,55 and Zapata 0,49
16/17 - Dzeko 0,89, Mertens 0,80, Higuain 0,59 and Icardi 0,52
17/18 - Lasagna 0,54, Icardi 0,53, Cutrone 0,53, Dzeko 0,51 and Immobile 0,51
18/19 - Ronaldo 0,63, Zapata 0,59, Dzeko 0,53 and Milik 0,52
19/20 - Dzeko 0,67, Zapata 0,66, Ronaldo 0,60 and Zlatan 0,60
20/21 - Muriel 0,90, Ronaldo 0,76, Zlatan 0,70, Dzeko 0,66 and Zapata 0,65
21/22 - Martinez 0,77, Zapata 0,68, Dzeko 0,60, Kean 0,58 and Osimhen 0,57
22/23 - Osimhen 0,90, Dzeko 0,68, Tammy 0,61 and Giroud 0,59

Ligue 1:
14/15 - Cavani 0,69, Zlatan 0,54, N'Jie 0,50....Martial 0,46
15/16 - Zlatan 0,84, Cavani 0,73, Lacazette 0,57 and Batshuayi 0,52
16/17 - Cavani 0,93, Plea 0,65, Depay 0,58...Falcao 0,54, Lacazette 0,50, Mbappe 0,50
17/18 - Cavani 0,71, Neymar 0,68, Mbappe 0,59 and di Maria 0,54 (Balanced league?)
18/19 - Mbappe 1,09, Dembele 0,66, Cavani 0,62....Neymar 0,50
19/20 - Mbappe 0,98, Icardi 0,82 and Neymar 0,74
20/21 - Mbappe 0,69, Icardi 0,67, Ekambi 0,57, Kean 0,56 and Neymar 0,55
21/22 - Dembele 0,76, Mbappe 0,65, Icardi 0,64 and Diallo 0,55
22/23 - Mbappe 0,67, Messi 0,66, Openda 0,63 and Neymar 0,55

Only 3 times (Lewa x 1 and Mbappe x 2) has a player in a top 5 league generated more npxG/90 than Nunez has this season since 2014.
When you add his 0,36 xA/90 it is really extraordinary numbers. You don't produce these numbers being a shit striker. Right now he has every tool in his box except the finishing.

First: No one is argueing that his finishing has been terrible this season

Second: His ability to get into good scoring positions and make good runs is second to only a handful if any. His 0,97 npxG/90 is just off the charts in the PL, meaning he's getting to more and better chances than anyone who's played in the PL since my sources started calculating xG (2014/2015) season and anyone in the top 5 leagues this season. You don't get these numbers by just being the main man in a top side, he get's them because he has absolute elite movement, spacial awareness and is fantastic at identifying spaces and making/timing runs.

Here's the top npxG/90 (non penalty expected goals) numbers for the top 5 leagues the last 9 seasons (for players with 1000 minutes or more over a season) See if you can find any "main man in top sides" in here:

PL:
14/15 - Aguero 0,73, Cissè 0,65, Costa 0,65, Sturridge 0,54, Bony 0,54 and Kane 0,52
15/16 - Aguero 0,61, Benteke 0,55, Walcott 0,55, Lukaku 0,52, Grioud 0,51, Kane 0,50 and Vardy 0,50
16/17 - Aguero 0,71, Giroud 0,54, KAne 0,54, Afobe 0,51, Ayew 0,48, Zlatan 0,46 and Lukaku 0,44
17/18 - Jesus 0,74, Salah 0,72, Kane 0,71, Aguero 0,70, Auba 0,65, Sterling 0,63 and Niasse 0,62
18/19 - Aguero 0,66, Auba 0,65, Lukaku 0,56, Salah 0,54, Chicha 0,51, Sterling 0,51 and Wilson 0,51
19/20 - Jesus 0,90, Aguero 0,82, Tammy 0,73, Giroud 0,66, Antonio 0,64 Sterling 0,61, Woods 0,60 and Salah 0,57
20/21 - Antonio 0,64, Cavani 0,57, Jota 0,57, DCL 0,57, Kane 0,56, Tammy 0,54 and Iheanacho 0,51
21/22 - Jota 0,65, Salah 0,65, Sterling 0,57, Ronaldo 0,54, Mane 0,53, Welbeck 0,5, Son 0,50, Vardy 0,50 and Kane 0,49
22/23 - Nunez 0,97, Haaland 0,94, Wilson 0,69, Jesus 0,69, Toney 0,68, Firmino 0,60, Awoniyi 0,59, Salah 0,59, Kane 0,53 and Mitro 0,48

LaLiga:
14/15 - Ronaldo 0,88, Messi 0,84, Neymar 0,77, Suarez 0,60...Griezmann 0,53... Benzema 0,48
15/16 - Benzema 0,93 ,Suarez 0,92, Ronaldo 0,82, Agirretxe 0,75, Messi 0,72, Miku 0,70 and Neymar 0,67
16/17 - Suarez 0,75, Messi 0,69, Ronaldo 0,69, Morata 0,65, Benzema 0,63...Neymar 0,46
17/18 - Ronaldo 0,94, Messi 0,78, Suarez 0,76, Ben Yedder 0,67.....Benzema 0,52
18/19 - Messi 0,74, Suarez 0,68, Morata 0,61, Ben Yedder 0,56....Benzema 0,50
19/20 - Suarez 0,60, Morata 0,54, Messi 0,54, Josè 0,52, Isak 0,51, Benzema 0,50
20/21 - Messi 0,68, En-Nesyri 0,62, Isak 0,59, Benzema 0,58 and Suarez 0,55
21/22 - Auba 0,72, Danjuma 0,64, Cunha 0,64, Benzema 0,57 and Vinicius 0,48
22/23 - Benzema 0,94, Lewa 0,89, Torres 0,71, Sorloth 0,66 and Rodrygo 0,55

Bundesliga:
14/15 - Dost 0,67, Ginczek 0,62, Lewa 0,61, Modeste 0,56....Auba 0,46
15/16 - Lewa 0,91, Auba 0,91, Muto 0,54, Müller 0,50 and Werner 0,49
16/17 - Auba 0,91, Lewa 0,85, Petersen 0,57, Reus 0,56....Werner 0,48
17/18 - Lewa 0,94, Auba 0,86, Wagner 0,51....Werner 0,43
18/19 - Lewa 0,92, Alcàcer 0,72, Kramaric 0,63, Jovic 0,62 and Werner 0,59
19/20 - Lewa 0,89, Haaland 0,75, Werner 0,67, Silva 0,62 and Gnabry 0,57
20/21 - Lewa 0,92, Haaland 0,77, Mateta 0,68, Silva 0,66 and Weghorst 0,48
21/22 - Lewa 1,04, Schick 0,78, Haaland 0,59, Poulsen 0,55, Awoniyi 0,54 and Silva 0,53
22/23 - Thuram 0,73, Werner 0,68, Manè 0,66, Gnabry 0,62, Moukoko 0,60 and Nkunku 0,56

Serie A:
14/15 - Klose 0,56, Maxi 0,54 Higuain 0,51 and Icardi 0,50
15/16 - Higuain 0,75, Kalinic 0,58, Dzeko 0,55 and Zapata 0,49
16/17 - Dzeko 0,89, Mertens 0,80, Higuain 0,59 and Icardi 0,52
17/18 - Lasagna 0,54, Icardi 0,53, Cutrone 0,53, Dzeko 0,51 and Immobile 0,51
18/19 - Ronaldo 0,63, Zapata 0,59, Dzeko 0,53 and Milik 0,52
19/20 - Dzeko 0,67, Zapata 0,66, Ronaldo 0,60 and Zlatan 0,60
20/21 - Muriel 0,90, Ronaldo 0,76, Zlatan 0,70, Dzeko 0,66 and Zapata 0,65
21/22 - Martinez 0,77, Zapata 0,68, Dzeko 0,60, Kean 0,58 and Osimhen 0,57
22/23 - Osimhen 0,90, Dzeko 0,68, Tammy 0,61 and Giroud 0,59

Ligue 1:
14/15 - Cavani 0,69, Zlatan 0,54, N'Jie 0,50....Martial 0,46
15/16 - Zlatan 0,84, Cavani 0,73, Lacazette 0,57 and Batshuayi 0,52
16/17 - Cavani 0,93, Plea 0,65, Depay 0,58...Falcao 0,54, Lacazette 0,50, Mbappe 0,50
17/18 - Cavani 0,71, Neymar 0,68, Mbappe 0,59 and di Maria 0,54 (Balanced league?)
18/19 - Mbappe 1,09, Dembele 0,66, Cavani 0,62....Neymar 0,50
19/20 - Mbappe 0,98, Icardi 0,82 and Neymar 0,74
20/21 - Mbappe 0,69, Icardi 0,67, Ekambi 0,57, Kean 0,56 and Neymar 0,55
21/22 - Dembele 0,76, Mbappe 0,65, Icardi 0,64 and Diallo 0,55
22/23 - Mbappe 0,67, Messi 0,66, Openda 0,63 and Neymar 0,55

Only 3 times (Lewa x 1 and Mbappe x 2) has a player in a top 5 league generated more npxG/90 than Nunez has this season since 2014.
When you add his 0,36 xA/90 it is really extraordinary numbers. You don't produce these numbers being a shit striker. Right now he has every tool in his box except the finishing.

Yet you have somehow included a lot of shit (well, not very good anyway) strikers in the list above…