Darron Gibson - is he good enough for Everton?

oh my god stop whining please, what a baby.

As usual you have it spectacularly wrong. I have a weakness for bullies. I don't like them. I have always been good at recognising 'the bullies' in life, no matter how much they try to hide their pathetic personalities under a cloak of intellect or smart words, seeking them out and giving it back big time with interest. You could say it is one of my fortes. There's loads of very decent people on here and with them I enjoy intelligent chat and a bit of banterish fun. However there are some odious cnuts, much like you who I never EVER give one slither of ground to.

I will never have a grain of sympathy for the likes of you and your cronies. So, a big feck you on your face.

As usual you have it spectacularly wrong. I have a weakness for bullies. I don't like them. I have always been good at recognising 'the bullies' in life, no matter how much they try to hide their pathetic personalities under a cloak of intellect or smart words, seeking them out and giving it back big time with interest. You could say it is one of my fortes. There's loads of very decent people on here and with them I enjoy intelligent chat and a bit of banterish fun. However there are some odious cnuts, much like you who I never EVER give one slither of ground to.

I will never have a grain of sympathy for the likes of you and your cronies. So, a big feck you on your face.
Bully.

Exactly, but obviously Rio isnt cool enough to be accepted by a bloke called spoon on the Internet.

Spoony's a good poster. I guess I'm least interested in whether his (Rio) jokes are funny or not. I just like how normal he comes across as. I don't read his tweets very often but the other day he tweeted that 'no match for us today, so laying back and enjoying soccer Saturday with juice+remote within an arms reach' (or something like that). I just like the normalcy of that tweet. Because a lot of us were doing the exact same thing. He comes across very well IMO, very different from his image a few years back.

He isn't fan of Mike Dean, it seems
I'll say it again....mike dean.....!
about 18 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
Mike dean.......I'll say no more...

I'm trying not to sound sarcastic, but calling someone a spastic, a Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime or just generally insulting someone normally implies that you dont like them. Thats why I said it.

I can find one post calling Rio a "Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime" and that's it. Not sure that constitutes the mass dislike for Rio in this thread you're alluding to.

I don't think you can ascertain what sort of education someone has had from their tweets, fb statutes or other social network devices

True. Although he obviously won't have had much of an education, bearing in mind his background and career. Which is why I'm inclined to use it as an excuse for why he "tweets" like a 12 year-old.

If you've got a better one, feel free to share it.

True. Although he obviously won't have had much of an education, bearing in mind his background and career. Which is why I'm inclined to use it as an excuse for why he "tweets" like a 12 year-old.

If you've got a better one, feel free to share it.

I know people that haven't spent more than a handful of years in education and they'd give you a run for your money in the 'intelligence' stakes...

There are plenty ways to educate yourself if your inclined, and text speak and a shite sense of humour is no indicator of this...

I know people that haven't spent more than a handful of years in education and they'd give you a run for your money in the 'intelligence' stakes...

There are plenty ways to educate yourself if your inclined, and text speak and a shite sense of humour is no indicator of this...

Yeah, that's fair enough. Like I said, I'm just looking for an excuse because it pains me seeing a player who I've grown to admire and respect coming out with so much juvenile nonsense.

yeh it is.

communication is how you interact with the world, therefore by default its the best estimator i've got for your intellect.

if your communication is poor i'll assume that your reasoning and by extension your intellect are also poor.

yeh it is.

communication is how you interact with the world, therefore by default its the best estimator i've got for your intellect.

if your communication is poor i'll assume that your reasoning and by extension your intellect are also poor.

Irony.

yeh it is.

Sorry, but that's just retarded... you can assume, but you know what the say about assumption....

I think the fact that the average fan can chat to Rio is fantastic. In the modern era of cosseted footballers who are so detached from the fans that they seem to have contempt for them it's refreshing to see that players seem genuinely interested in giving something back.

BUT, some of the shite Rio tweets is mongtastic.

Rio's retarded, but I love it.

It's refreshing that he can speak so freely, without some attitude which is right on the other side of the retard scale. That said, it's refreshing in the sense of having a shower with piss. It will wake you up, but in a bad way.

Plus, he's like some kind of defunctioning, unstoppable, twatter monster.

yeh it is.

Your lack of capitals clearly means you are of poor intellect

I've not read most of the posts since I was apparently being stupid for calling Rio's "banter" with Robbie Savage pathetic.

Anyway, I think Rio's Tweets actually show he's quite an intelligent man. In keeping with his childhood roots and the general mentality around football, he acts a lot thicker than he is. His grasp of grammar and the English language as a whole isn't excellent but they don't make IQ tests based solely on how well you write.

Yeah, that's fair enough. Like I said, I'm just looking for an excuse because it pains me seeing a player who I've grown to admire and respect coming out with so much juvenile nonsense.

You should just embrace the fact that talent can come in a wide range of varities.

Albert Einstein was a pretty smart man by all accounts, even though he did rubbish at maths in school. Wordsworth wrote a few cracking poems, but I doubt he'd have been much good at physics. Rio would probably beat both of them together in a game of football on their best days, and I'm guessing it's that area of talent that leads you to admire and respect him.

:lol:

:lol::lol: WTF

According to the Football Weekly podcast, Kevin Davies' is the best of the lot.

EDIT: Just googled it. He doesn't use text speak. Make of that what you will.

Because he rarely ever has anything much to say. Rio loves to talk so much that there is no way he'll finish his tweets in 140 characters so he just uses text language.

Jack Wilshere's view on the Old Trafford pitch.

piersmorgan: Jack. Beat Stoke, then watch Chelsea beat United, normal top-of-the-table service resumed by 6pm on Sunday.

jack_wilshere: don't worry piers everyone relaxed just frustrated we should have got a result last night but we will bounce back stronger!

piersmorgan: That's the spirit. The Boss is right - it was the pitch's fault.

jack_wilshere: haha to be honest the pitch was shocking! Wanted to stop us playing!

piersmorgan: Always been rough old sods at Old Trafford.

piersmorgan: Ouch. Rooney's penalty just landed on my head in NYC.

jack_wilshere: nothing like the Emirates! The home of football!

Home of football :lol:

So Piers Morgan is an Arse fan? Then how does he qualify to write stuff about United? I thought the first rule in journalism is impartiality?

I love how he uses exclamation marks all the time. Actually sounds like an 18 year old, not some ego inflated superstar twat.