Darron Gibson - is he good enough for Everton?

Oh yes yes, you must have the most esoteric sense of humor oh master spoony, we are all unworthy to have found things funny and therefore must subscribe to your miserable view of life. Oh yes you definitely have to label people for doing so, because it's the internet!

Why don't you lighten up.

Drink a can of diet coke or something...instead of the full fat stuff.

Seriously, I hope the mods ban his tweets on here. Saner people find them cringeworthy.

I just wanna say that I did not laugh at Rio's tweet, but I respect the people who did.

We should ban his tweets on Redcafe.

It makes this place look like it's populated by 12 year old girls.

Oh wait....

So Rio's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, who cares? He's not harming anyone

So Rio's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, who cares? He's not harming anyone

I don't think you can really dissect how intelligent somebody is because that person in question has a bubbly personality.

We know nothing about his intellect.

I like to see our stars with such an open personality, he seems like a really cool lad

Great logic that. You have plenty of opinions about football. How good are you at playing the game?

I did rather well considering I'm from India. Represented schools at division. (Which in India is zonal, district and division). Missed out on states probably due to politics. Gave up after university.

Always one of the first names to be picked for my indoor league. Hardly world beater stuff, but hey, I get by. How are you doing today?

He's right though. He would be perfect. Fit right in.

Spot on! :lol:

"
I'll say it again....mike dean.....!
23 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

Mike dean.......I'll say no more... '
33 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter "

haha, wouldn't surprise me if the FA would look at that :lol:

Just put the TV back in its place,its in bits! 2 wrecked TV's in 1 weekend due to the #salute !

:lol: