Darron Gibson - is he good enough for Everton?

And any of u asking the stupid question of why did I leave Leeds 2go Man utd....if they never sold me + the other 10+ players Leeds would have been no more due to the money problems at the club. #fact

I joined Man Utd and have loved it #fact.

Rio's facts > Rafa's fachts!

I ll tell you the same thing again. He is still a kid - 18. Guys of his age - mainly college going kids update their status on facebook for no reason at all. They will get a sandwich from subway and update their status to 'Just got a meatball sandwich from Subway. It is freaking delicious.' Then he will get around 10-15 comments of his friends agreeing with him.

In so many ways, Im glad my teen years were before the internet .... surely there are more interesting things to do than this?! :lol:

When he reads this thread and begins crying over that heartless comment I hope you feel guilty.

Chin up Rio lad.

Rio tweet said:
Where is Sjnieder(spelling error maybe) in the Ballon D'or shortlist?? Won the treble last year (integral in that) World cup scorer+finalist

I take it back. TBF to him he made a better effort at spelling Sneijder correctly than most posters on here(Schneider). Atleast he got all the letters right. :lol:

Rio's tweets seem to have become a bit of a news source for Sports channels across the world nowadays :lol:

They should turn this into a sitcom.

Shit Rio Says.

It'd rival David Brent when it comes to cringe-worthy moments.

It'd be boring without the spackers though Spoons... I reckon he's here already.

Ando's celebration was ok, better than obertan + zendens anyway! Some of these celebrations are looking stiiiiiff lately!!

Last question tweeps:why does @piersmorgan make all his guests cry?Is it coz he bores em 2 tears or is it the renowned paint stripper breath

hehe

Last question tweeps:why does @piersmorgan make all his guests cry?Is it coz he bores em 2 tears or is it the renowned paint stripper breath

hehe

Rio is now a God as far as I am concerned.

Gotta love Rio, I wish he had used this gem though.............

“Arsenal have won precisely nothing since 2004. Not even a Carling bloody Cup.” -Piers Morgan, Top Arsenal fan, never misses a game.....ever......except......

Rio is clearly a nobhead. Though less of a nobhead than Piers Morgan, like everyone else on the planet.

Just because you have a dulled and selective sense of humor doesn't mean others with a freer one are gimps.

Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime.

TBF that tweet was not even remotely funny. Its something I'd expect from a 10 year old.

Just because you have a dulled and selective sense of humor doesn't mean others with a freer one are gimps.

Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime.
Awww..

I don't think people outside of Britain and Ireland have a sense of humour. Hence the reason why you find his spastic tweets funny. But yeah....you've got cracking sense of humour.... have a diet coke or something.

Awww..

I don't think people outside of Britain and Ireland have a sense of humour. Hence the reason why you find his spastic tweets funny. But yeah....you've got cracking sense of humour.... have a diet coke or something.

Oh yes yes, you must have the most esoteric sense of humor oh master spoony, we are all unworthy to have found things funny and therefore must subscribe to your miserable view of life. Oh yes you definitely have to label people for doing so, because it's the internet!

Why don't you lighten up.