Darron Gibson - is he good enough for Everton?

Obertan.....POW..Goal!! Lucky the net was nailed down...celebration needs some work tho! I'll av a word 2mo tweeps !

That made me laugh for some reason

Oh and :lol: at that reply to Savage.

x2_34639dd

Ferdinand: Daddy letting off fireworks for the kids(a night early)...I fart louder than these fireworks,rip off!!

@RobbieSavage8 trust in what fergie said in his pre match interview "rest"! Oh last time u listened 2 what he said u was on ya way to crewe!

ouch

Not sure thats an 'ouch' moment. Crewe are very good at developing young players. Well, Dario is anyway.

It must be possible to equip him up with a discreet mic connected wirelessly to speech recognition software that automatically tweets his exclamations on the pitch.

Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand has taken a swipe at tweeting Arsenal starlet Jack Wilshere.

The Gunners went top of the table after victory over Fulham.

And Wilshere tweeted: "Top of the league!!!".

But Ferdinand was soon to hit back, declaring: "Tweeps I only shout about being top a the league when its the last day of the season..that’s when u pick up the medal...tick tock!"

Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand has taken a swipe at tweeting Arsenal starlet Jack Wilshere.

But Ferdinand was soon to hit back, declaring: "Tweeps I only shout about being top a the league when its the last day of the season..that’s when u pick up the medal...tick tock!"

:lol::lol:Got to love Rio. Tick Tock ... :lol:

Giant WUM. He'd do well on the caf.

fecking typical Arsenal braggers. No wonder their supporters are the way they are.

jack_wilshere_1463562c.jpg

Top of the League after having played a game more than United, in December!

Weyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy

He is 18 years old. What do you expect? That is what kids do. I bet he would have updated his facebook status to something like that too.

He is 18 years old. What do you expect? That is what kids do. I bet he would have updated his facebook status to something like that too.

A little bit more sense than spouting top of the league when you have played a game more if we lose our next one then fair enough your top of the league but come on ffs its only december theres still plenty of time for them to feck up and end up back outside the top four, although i dont think that will happen this year

A little bit more sense than spouting top of the league when you have played a game more if we lose our next one then fair enough your top of the league but come on ffs its only december theres still plenty of time for them to feck up and end up back outside the top four, although i dont think that will happen this year

I ll tell you the same thing again. He is still a kid - 18. Guys of his age - mainly college going kids update their status on facebook for no reason at all. They will get a sandwich from subway and update their status to 'Just got a meatball sandwich from Subway. It is freaking delicious.' Then he will get around 10-15 comments of his friends agreeing with him.

I ll tell you the same thing again. He is still a kid - 18. Guys of his age - mainly college going kids update their status on facebook for no reason at all. They will get a sandwich from subway and update their status to 'Just got a meatball sandwich from Subway. It is freaking delicious.' Then he will get around 10-15 comments of his friends agreeing with him.

Still the validity of my post remains he can be left with egg on his face in a few weeks if they are suddenly displaced and end up with - Get in ''out of the top four''

I wouldnt class posting about a meatball marinara in the same category as spouting about being top of the league.

Still the validity of my post remains he can be left with egg on his face in a few weeks if they are suddenly displaced and end up with - Get in ''out of the top four''

I wouldnt class posting about a meatball marinara in the same category as spouting about being top of the league.

I was merely pointing to an example. It could be any day to day activity that gets a teen excited to update his/her status.

Hehehe. "Sit down, kid."

Rio went on to invite Wilshere out for dinner after the game if the Arsenal lads were staying over but Wilshere said the 'gaffa' wouldn't let them stay over :lol:

'Dinner'? We don't want Jack going on the piss in Manchester, he's been in enough trouble already.