Darron Gibson - is he good enough for Everton?

17k followers. This is madness. 2k got added in another 2 mins :lol:

We'll have 100k within a few hours. I bet all the journos have added him.

Oh yes, but wrong.

No right --- the way Anderson needs to play, to show his best, the team needs a disiplined player alongside, obviously Carrick does that job very well but he has played a lot of matches close together which left us with Gibson who today did the job pretty well imo. Where did you watch the game?

This looks a bit like a Rio wind up though. The thought of Rooney sitting and typing "xoxo" is just a little hard to believe.

No right --- the way Anderson needs to play, to show his best, the team needs a disiplined player alongside, obviously Carrick does that job very well but he has played a lot of matches close together which left us with Gibson who today did the job pretty well imo. Where did you watch the game?

:lol:

The 'where did you watch the game, card'. Nice.

See I don't think Gibson was rubbish or anything. He kept it simple as he had to. I don't think much of him as a player but at least he didn't let us down with his touch or by giving the ball away. But Anderson was brilliant. And Everton pretty much sat back and let us have the ball. So it wasn't a case of needing a Carrick-esque performance to let Anderson strut his stuff. Everton sitting back ensured that our two had a lot of the ball and could dictate. So it's an odd game to give that kind of credit to the guy next to Anderson.

English improving and he's stopped the xoxo...

Hi people follow my wife @coleenRoo

screenshot20110423at204.png

English improving and he's stopped the xoxo...

Hi people follow my wife @coleenRoo

I don't think I've ever heard a man actually tell people to follow his wife.

Sounds a creepy thing to want.

Refreshed the page after a minute and his followers went up by 2K.

If it is him I genuinly worry...he's going to get some serious abuse on there and I hope he doesn't fall into the trap of responding.

This is going to be wonderful. I'm guessing it's Colleen's attempt to track him by making sure he has location turned on all the time. I'd also imagine it means he's staying because the amount of shit he would get if he pulled his October shenanigans again.

How did I miss this from Rio:

I had to pull Cahill up today, #stayonyourfeet was in my head as I saw him laid there, top lad is Tim!

Any GIF of him lifting Cahill?

if he s forced to drop the word 'feck?' his tweets will be pretty short...one or two words maximum probably

How did I miss this from Rio:

I had to pull Cahill up today, #stayonyourfeet was in my head as I saw him laid there, top lad is Tim!

Any GIF of him lifting Cahill?

Rio should become an ambassador for the #stayonyourfeet campaign which would be an anti diving movement of course. I'm a genius.