Darron Gibson - is he good enough for Everton?

Read through some of his tweets. Seems like a down to earth guy, and knows his role in our squad. He sounds genuinely happy at the teams progress despite not playing a part for the most of it. Still, moments like his header at Bolton to get us the point is why we kept him.

He must be really annoying for people who were playing last night.. "WE won" "great win for US" "WE showed great teamwork".... Rio is probably thinking "feck off, I was playing on one foot, you didn't even have to warm up"

He must be really annoying for people who were playing last night.. "WE won" "great win for US" "WE showed great teamwork".... Rio is probably thinking "feck off, I was playing on one foot, you didn't even have to warm up"

Fair play to him. I say "we won" and I've never been near the first team :lol:

Perhaps he'll do a David May if we win any trophies and celebrate like mad and get in all the team photos. That would be grounds for concern.

Sure he's got one measured up for Wembley on Saturday.......he put
one away there for us last season ....good stuff Michael

Bet it isn't. He's part of the squad and can be called up anytime to play his part . I say 'us' and 'we' and I've never kicked a ball for United

When I see piers I'm gonna run at you.... rip your shirt open + slap your belly for jarring me!! A big open hand slap then watch the waves!!

My mates gonna hold my other arm when I slap his belly coz I don't want to fall elbow deep in piers' belly button !!

:lol:

What a toolbag Ferdinand is. Not surprised the England captaincy was taken off him

Even if someone doesn't get on the pitch they all play their part in the build up to the game, the training, camaraderie etc. And the same for the coaching staff who never kick a ball.

Wish he'd stop the 'banter' with Piers Morgan. We all know Morgan loves the attention. He's getting loads of it right now and milking it. He's probably the one person on TV that I really, really despise.

How long before the FA charge him?
I'm not joking here. If C.Cole can get charged for a stupid joke, cyber bullying can get him a long ban.
Grow up Rio

It would be a bit bizarre if he referred to the team as 'they'. And he'd get slagged off for it.

It would be a bit bizarre if he referred to the team as 'they'. And he'd get slagged off for it.
He got slagged off by some for standing and applauding Nani's goal against City, apparantly he wasn't pleased enough or something. Damned if you do damned if you don't.

Cant help but feel a little sorry for him for not getting more opportunities this season, I hope he does score an important goal for us and makes him feel part of whatever success we may get, he's been a consummate professional since joining us and I'd have no issues giving him another contract

Cant help but feel a little sorry for him for not getting more opportunities this season, I hope he does score an important goal for us and makes him feel part of whatever success we may get, he's been a consummate professional since joining us and I'd have no issues giving him another contract

nice one

As I've already said, don't know where, don't know when, but there is an important goal to come from me this season - mark my words!!!

I liked this tweet. Nice one Michael and good attitude. I hope he does something special for us.

Been a model pro for us and never really complained. I reckon he started the season as 3rd choice striker but Hernandez has just been so good for us.

According to Hayley McQueen, it was Rio who organised this trip.
Many people can't stand Rio's tweets, but this action shows that what a class guy Rio actually is.

What I just don't understand is why sensible and witty posters on here seem to have much lower standards for what they find witty/amusing on there than they do on here. It's weird.

Probably because it's strangely funny to see a man, who you normally only get to see on tv as one of the best defenders in the world, always shouting orders around on the pitch while looking imperiously confident, make childish jokes and look like your average cyberwarrior.

Nani's latest tweet

"I am sexy"

2iuytxd.jpg

Rio :

@luisnani when u are with the team u know u have to #stayonyourfeet + not sleep man!! #phoneswipe !!