Darron Gibson - is he good enough for Everton?

x2_585875a

You're right guys. Good that after two years we can all, finally, tell them apart.

Rafael's face is longer and he has some marks around nose and eyes.

This picture shows the difference.

Rio :

@luisnani when u are with the team u know u have to #stayonyourfeet + not sleep man!! #phoneswipe !!

Had to be Rio!

Edit: Was someone else, RT @luisnani: I am sexy »» you snooze u loose nani !! 1 of the lads took his phone while asleep + tweeted that....hahaha

still :lol:

Twitfam We had a baby girl named Tia Ferdinand! Want to thank the ambulance service+all the Wythenshawe Hospital staff for helping my baby arrive safely.

Congrats to Rio!

Owen has always come across as a genuinely likeable bloke.

I hope he gets the chance to score that important goal that he has in him.

They're footballers. Not grammar nazis. Especially Rio. I've learned to look past it. Mickey O doesn't really tweet his thought like Rio. He's more like a reporter. Probably has his publicist doing the tweets.

He should have played against City. Probably would have got that goal hes been talking about.

A difficult situation for him, having so few opportunities. We have seen so many times a player bleating in the press if they don't get played, for some people it's humility, for others it's lack of ambition. Personally I think he's generally done well when called upon, and it must be tough for him. Fair play Michael Owen.

What more could it be?

:confused:

:angel:
Wilt

v.intr.
1. To become limp or flaccid; droop: plants wilting in the heat.
2. To feel or exhibit the effects of fatigue or exhaustion; weaken markedly: "His brain wilted from hitherto unprecedented weariness" (Vladimir Nabokov).
v.tr.
1. To cause to droop or lose freshness.
2. To deprive of energy or vigor; fatigue or exhaust.
n.
1. The act of wilting or the state of being wilted.
2. Any of various plant diseases characterized by slow or rapid collapse of terminal shoots, branches, or entire plants.

He tweeted about being picked up on his spelling. He must think people are very anal.

I guess he will be on the pitch before the kick off, though.